Three

Thomas' POV
When Katie told me what my tattoo said I was shocked. Why do I deserve this. I don't deserve this. I go to the boys dorm not taking any notice of the dining room or anything. But then I do. I yell out to everyone to show them even the smell was gone. They walk out and they have same reaction as I did. Complete shock.
"This can't be possible." Newt says. And I couldn't agree more.
"How long were we gone for? Like ten fifteen minutes." Katie says and I nod my.
"Besides we would've heard them come in and out." I say and walk around the room to see if anything else is different. Nope. After a while we go back to the dorm room and notice a very large change. The cranks are gone, the windows are rock solid with bricks and there is new clothes for us. Even Katie. This place is getting creepier by the minute.

Katie's POV
After seeing the dining room and the dorm room I finalise my thoughts. This place really is creepy. I mean disappearing dead bodies, people magically appearing in a hidden room and windows bricked up and solid. After about half an hour of wondering what the hell is actually happening we decide that we should rest on it. We all go back to our beds and go to sleep. Even the glass is gone from those crazed cranks. I lie down on the bed with Minho's arm wrapped protectively around my waist an sure enough u fall asleep.

(A few hours later)
I wake up and find that everyone else is awake. I get up and climb down the ladder and go into the dining room. Then holy crap there isn't any food. Noooooo. I'm so hungry. I go into the dorm and find a very wore die lolling Minho. I laugh and run up to him and scare him.
"Katie you scared the absolute hell outta me." I laugh and plant a kiss on his cheek. "ok I forgive you." I laugh and walk away with him following. "Where are we going?" He asks.
"Dining room. I have something to show you and you will be none too pleased." Just as I finish the sentence we reach the dining room and there still isn't any food.
"Where's all the food?" Minho says as if it will be here any minute.
"I don't know. That's why I made you come here. Too show you." He frowns and Astarte wishing that there as food on the table because the hunger is starting to kick in.
"We should go back before the others start wondering where we went." I nod my head in agreement and we start heading back. When we get there everyone is laying down on their beds and when they see us they hope that we bring good news saying breakfast is ready. Then they start asking.
"Is there food?"
"Where are the rescuers?"
"Where's breakfast?" I soon get sick of the questions so I do the one thing I know how.
"GUYS! QUIET. To answer your questions. No ere isn't any food, I don't know where they rescuers are and I don't know where breakfast is. So stop asking questions that'll get no where." I say once they shut up. They groan but go back to their beds anyway or hang with some friends. Me and Minho decide we'll hang with Newt and To. So we go find our jolly way over until we find them. When we do we talk about nothing and then the hunger once again intensifies. While talking we forget about Aris and Teresa so I leave to go see how they are. Besides I need to ask questions. I say goodbye and go to their room. They stayed there since there isn't any room in our bit of the dorm. When I reach it I knock on the door to see if I can come in.
"It's open." I open the door and see them both sitting there. Clutching their stomachs in hunger.
"Oh hi Katie." Aris says.
"Hi guys. Um I know we interrogated you last night but I just need to know one more thing."
"Sure go for it." Teresa says.
"Some people in my group including me remember. Not just from grievers but we avoided the swipe. So I wanted to know if you guys do." They shake there heads and I sigh.
"That's ok. By the way you can come to our bit if you want. No one will care just don't get on their bad side." I smile jokingly and they nod their heads but stay where they are. "Bye guys." I say and they wave. I walk out and go back to the dorm to see half of them sleeping. My stomach once again rumbles and I remember my phone. I reach in and hope to god that there's service. I put it up to the roof but, I don't need to because there is five bars. Sweet! I call a pizza place and order a few pizzas. It's one where the drop it off so it isn't a hassle and there is a slot big enough for pizza boxes in the door. I let them know that we don't have any money and they shrug it off. Thank god. I stand by the door and wait for the guy to come. After half an hour I hear a knock on the door. Yes! There's a slot. Just push them through. They do as I say and leave. I grab the pizzas and wake up all the gladers. When they see the pizza they are alert as hell. I guide them into dining room and I grab as many pieces as I can. I have another box saved for Aris and Teresa since I knew they wouldn't stand a chance against the gladers. Once they all finish eating their stomachs as well as mine are full. We all leave and I go to Teresa and Aris' room to give them the food they would be waiting for. When I walk through the he door they are half asleep. So I make the announcement.
"I have food." And they turn their head towards me. They just about tackle each other to get the food but they get it eventually.
"How did you even get this?"
"I got a present in the box a few days before we escaped. If you can figure out what it is then congrats." They laugh and I leave the room. Ahh this should be good.