Fifteen

"And that's what happened. I escaped before they swiped my memories though." Thomas explains.
"Well that just happened." I say. "Then how were you passed out if you escaped?" I ask. Slightly confused.
"Oh I was just tired. I wasn't out of it. Just extremely tired." I nudge him with my shoulder but smile.
"Of course you would." Minho says then continues. "OK guys since Thomas is back and awake we should start heading off." I gather my things and start walking next to Minho.
As we are walking we hear a voice. A very familiar one at that. We stop in our tracks and turn around to face the one and only. Gabi.
"Gabi what are you doing here?" I ask.
"Where's Thomas?" She asks. He steps forward and looks up as if he is guilty of something.
"Are you Thomas?"
"Oh you know who he is." Minho says but is silenced with a bow pointing his way.
"Are. You. Thomas?" She says through gritted teeth.
"Cut the crap Gabi. You know who we are. You know who is. Ok so cut the crap." I say and this time I get a death stare. I shrug knowing I'm right.
"Girls!" She announces and about 25 girls step out. All holding bows. Shit!
"What the shuck is going on?" Newt asks in his British accent.
"We are taking Thomas. Anyone makes a move and the arrows start flying."
"There is no way in hell you are taking him." Minho and I say. By now Minho has his fists clenched.
"Listen there is no pint in arguing. We are taking him or we will just shoot you all until he is the only one standing and we'll take him anyway." After she says that Thomas walks towards her.
"Thomas what are you doing?" I ask.
"Savin you asses. I'll be fine guys." And with that he is walking with the other group.
"Well that just happened. What are we going to do now?" I say and look at everyone. Clearly they are all as shocked as I am.
"All we can do is start walking. There is nothing we can do now." Newt says. We all agree and start waking heads hung low. We aren't far away from the safe haven. There is only another day left and that is the day we have to reach the safe haven. I of course walk next to Minho our hands intertwined.

Walking for two hours really makes your feet sore. So that is why right this second Minho is carrying me. Yeah sure he gets a lot of crafting the gladers earning a few giggles from me he will still do it. Then night comes and we sleep. We sleep like its the last time we ever will. A dreamless sleep is what we all need. All we have to basically do is worry about Thomas. But we all know that he will be fine.
----------------------------------------------
The next morning we wake up. Excited but also nervous about the fact that today is the deadline for the safe haven. Which means if we don't make it in time the. We are stuck here without a way out.
We continue to walk until we see it. The safe Haven.
It was a flag. Just a little flag with the words safe haven written on it. What the shuck? I look over at Minho who shrugs.
"What the hell is going on?" Newt asks.
"I would tell you if I knew." I say. We all sit down until we hear footsteps. Thinking it was Thomas we turn around and are greeted by group b.
"What are girls doing here?" Minho asks. Frustrated. I don't blame him.
"We are looking for the safe haven. Where is it?" A girl asks. I post at the flag. They see it and are shocked. Mostly mad but shocked.
"What's your name?" The girl asks.
"I should be asking you that." I say. She gets her bow and of course Min stands in front of me.
"What is your name?" She asks once again.
"Katie. That is my name. This is Minho, Newt, frypan." I say all the names until I realise how many people really are remaining. "Now what about you?"
"I'm Sonya. This is Harriet." She also says all the names until she's finished. There are a lot more of this than us.
After a while we all sit down on the ground. Then we see them. A traitor. An old friend. Then another traitor.
"THOMAS!" I yell. I get up and sprint towards him. They stop and I look at Gabi. The Aris. Then back and Thomas.
"What the shuck happened?" I ask but, he brushes it off.
He walks towards the safe haven and is shocked g what it actually is.
"What's this?" He asks.
"The safe haven genius." I say. He gives me a death glare which made me shut up.
"We better sit down and wait. See what happens." Minho says. Is it down and we sit there. Until we hear a sound.