Fourteen

Minho's POV
When Katie walked towards us I knew that they said something she did not agree with. All I saw was her fist in her dads jaw and her mums nose. It happened quickly and I didn't know what to do. So I just did what was right and ran up to her. And my suspicion was correct. She is PISSED! Oh god.
"What happened?" I ask.
"Shuckin idiots. They always told me take no for an answer yet they can't do it themselves."
"Story of my life. Listen just ignore them and do what you did then." I say whole chuckling. "Did I just see a smile?" I ask.
"No." She says but ends up smiling. "Fine! Guilty as charged." She says.
By now we have reached the others and the berg has left with Katies parents.

KATIES POV
As we get back to the other gladers they are surprised. Too shocked to do anything.
"What the shuck just happened?" Frypan asks.
"Well funny story. Remember that lady I beat up when we got out of the maze? Yeah well that was my mother. Don't want to go into the back story. Anyway that was my parents and let's just say we have never really liked each other. So yeah. Only three other people know my back story and I would like to keep it that way." I say.
"Ok then. Well for now we should just wait until tommy wakes up then start moving. We only have three more days. Can't waste any time." Newt says. I nod my head and sit down. After all we aren't going anywhere and it's not like we'll run off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After ages of sitting around doing nothing Thomas finally wakes up.

Yes I know a short one but I have school I am always really tired and and dont have many ideas so plz don't hate me, I am getting there. So yeah.