Favors

(Funny is up to his " neck " with promises he made but he's so tired that he doesn't know what he can do to keep them!)

It started with a yawn. A yawn so contagious that it made its way from one friend to another and it ended with Teddy, Creampuff and Pluto (who gave the culprit a playful glare). " Sorrrry! I can't seem to help it! " Funny apologized, stifling yet another one. If he had hands, the gang was one hundred percent sure, he'd be rubbing his eyes. He looked tired. Like he hadn't gone to sleep the night before....or the night before that. His eyelids were low but he made no move to fight it. Funny was really exhausted. The gang, who were on the floor drawing, looked at each other. Everyone was worried for him. " Aw, that's alright Funny. Um, maybe a nap will help? You look like you could use one. " Suggested Mickey, looking away to face the tank. Funny shook his head which surprised everyone. " But you really need one! You can barely keep your eyes open! " Minnie exclaimed with a small laugh.

" Oh, it's not that I don't want to sleep, it's just that- " Funny yawned again which made him start tearing up, " -I have so much to do! " The Funhousers were intrigued and tilted their heads to the side. Funny blinked a few times to keep himself awake. As he spoke, pictures of the events he talked about appeared above him. " Well, you- yaaaawn!- see, I promised King Ludwig I'd be an audience for him to practice a speech. Then, I told Kyle the Polar Bear that I'd help him build a snow Fort for himself and the Snow- yaaaaawn!!- Queen. And lastly, " He gritted his teeth to keep another yawn from coming out, " but not least, The Pirate weasels invited me to Sneezel's birthday party! " He finished but lost his fight with the yawn. He sunk to the bottom of the tank slowly which alarmed everyone to their feet so they could rush to his side.

Daisy, after counting on her fingers, cleared her throat and leaned onto the table section of the tank so she'd be side by side with him. " Uh, Funny? Just one teeny, tiny, itty bitty question? " Funny raised his eyebrows and looked at her to show her he was listening. " How did you plan on helping three, different friends at three, different time schedules in three, different places?! " She asked. Funny sighed and looked down. " Well, that's the thing: I don't know! I was up since yesterday trying to figure ou-yaaaawn!!-t how I was going to pull it off. " He groaned, yawning and nearly closing his eyes. Donald crossed his arms and huffed. " Funny, you have to be mindful when you make promises! You can't be in three places at one time! " He warned which made Funny feel a little bad.

" Don, he didn't mean to do it! You know Funny has a big heart!, " Mickey smiled while nudging Donald playfully, " But maybe you're onto something. " The Duck raised a brow and looked over to his partner. " What do you mean by that? " He asked cautiously. Mickey smirked. " Funny can't be in three places at one time but WE can! "