King Ludwig's Speech! (2)

He jogged to the back of the barrel and then took a deep breath. It happened all so swiftly. He took some strides and, at the last few feet, he jumped onto the barrel. Crouching and using the momentum he had, he jumped from the barrel and grabbed the pole that held the sign. Getting a tight grip, he twirled around the pole like you'd see a gymnast do in a competition and when he got just enough speed, he launched himself high into the air and then landed straight onto the pole itself. Then, he simply climbed up the roof, grabbed and rolled the ball to the kids, got back onto the pole, and swung down! He landed in front of the kids, on the sidewalk, in a Superman pose before he straightened up and dusted his hands. " There you all are! Have fun now...oh! And one more thing? " The kids, who were about to run off, turned back around to face him. " Yes, Trolland? " Asked the boy in red. " You can complain about something but that will never get the job done! Joseph didn't mean to make the ball go onto the chimney so you shouldn't be rude about it, alright? " He sighed with a smile at the end.

The kids felt bad and nodded while saying " alright " at clamored times. " Yeah...s-sorry Joseph. Forgive me? " Asked the boy. Joseph let out a sigh of relief and nodded which put everyone at ease! They all soon said their goodbyes and left to return to their game! Trolland waved goodbye and was heading into the street when there was a rumbling noise behind him. " WATCH OUT TROLLAND!!! " Cried a familiar voice that made him turn around. There was a runaway wheelbarrow coming straight towards him!! With quick reflexes, he jumped back onto the sidewalk and watched as the wheelbarrow zoomed right past him and, he could have sworn, there was something blue on the side of it and it was..snoring? As he tried to wrap his head around what he had just seen when he heard barks of dogs nearing him. Trolland looked in the direction that the barrow had come from and saw his friend Goofy running towards him with two dogs he did not recognize.

" Goofy! " He called out, waving to him. Goofy made it to his feet but immediately fell to the ground and panted, visibly exhausted, while the pets did the same. " Hiya- PANT - T-Trolland! W H E E Z E! " He sputtered, tipping his hat politely. The troll looked down worriedly. " Are you alright, my friend...s? " He asked worriedly while looking over Goofy and the two other dogs. Goofy took a ragged breath before pointing towards the out-of-control farming tool. " WE- HUFF! N-NEED TO CATCH TH-HUFF-HAT BARROW!! " Goofy yelled. " Well, I can see that but how did it get out of control? " Trolland questioned. The dogs watched as the cart crashed into a fruit stand and scared a group of people who there to buy some. They scattered and screamed as apples, oranges, bananas and so many others flew into the air and fell to the floor, some even pelted the heads of the townspeople. The bananas that fell to the floor made for a comedic sight of people slipping and skidding all over the place! While that scene unraveled, the cart changed direction to head into a clothing shop. All three dogs shot up in pure dread and started rushing towards the chaos, Teddy and Creampuff gently tugging on Trolland's arms to quickly follow.

" I'LL EXPLAIN ON THE WAY! JUST HURRY! "