Is there a Doctor in the House?!

(yes, very much so a play on the Plumber episode but instead of dealing with his pipes, we're dealing with Funny himself!)

Funhouse Forest was beautiful during the late Autumn season. The tree's green leaves turned their beautiful shades of red, golden, and orange and then they scattered onto the forest floor to let ongoing walkers crunch them. The animals were starting to slow their spring steps and were starting to get ready to settle down for the winter. They were starting to put their final touches on the food stash they had worked so hard on growing since the beginning of the season. The air smelt wonderful! Like ripe apples and sweet leaves, even the air had that crisp smell that made your nose wiggle! The Forest Gnomes even had to give themselves a pat on the back because the woods looked simply magical to stand in! Windy flew over from helping a mother bear rustle up some berries and fish to eat for her and her cubs and congratulated three particular gnomes who were around. " This place is looking wonderful! Your best work yet! " They signed, chirping happily. Pumpkin, Fig, and Olive all blushed and flicked their wrists, talking (and signing) over each other.

" Oh please, Windy! " Giggled Olive, " We do this every season! " Windy flicked their own wrist. " And every season, you guys do a wonderful job! " They cooed with a giggle. Fig then asked if Windy would come over to play in the leaves but they declined. " I have to go check up on Funny! " They explained, looking towards the direction of the Funhouse. " Is he alright? " Asked Pumpkin, worriedly. Windy nodded. " He just has a little cold is all! Nothing serious! " They reassured before flying back home. Although Funny Funhouse was never the type to do something little, it just wasn't his...well...style! Rounding past a few trees, they finally made it to the Funhouse but they were greeted by a smiling face that should have been asleep on his water tank. He looked tired. Light bags under his eyes, his eyes themselves were droopy, his cheeks were a dark shade of blue and that sparkle that he was so famous for was now dull in his eyes. Oh, the sight made Windy feel downright awful!  " Funny!, " The Weathervane gasped, " Funny, what are you doing out of bed? " Funny's small smile found itself weakening. " Well, y-you left while I was asleep...so I got worried. " He admitted softly, Windy letting out a whistling sigh. Hmm, maybe leaving a sick friend alone without some sort of note wasn't the best of ideas?

" I'm sorry, " They made the circling movement on the chest, " Come on, let's get you back to your tank! " Funny began to gather the strength to teleport back inside when he paused and his eyes slowly squinted as if Windy had suddenly gone out of focus. Uh oh! Windy flew straight down into a nearby bush and held onto the branches for dear life as a terribly loud " AH-CHOO! " shook the forest and shook even more leaves off of the trees! Windy was a little shaken up but they were alright as they flew back towards the face of the house...but there was just one problem...the house was no longer a house! Windy had to put a hand over where their mouth would have been. Funny had sneezed himself into his pirate ship form! He sniffled and groaned. If there was anything he hated about being sick, it was the fact that whenever he sneezed, his shifting abilities would trigger and he'd find himself in the strangest forms! Once time, when he was younger, he had a fit that turned him into an pencil, a Volkswagon, a Panda and then back into Funhouse! It was annoying to say the least. " Aw no, not again! " He cried out, sounding awfully congested, " How am I gonna get back to n...nor...AHH-CHOO! " He shifted back to his Funhouse form and he sniffed. " Normal. " He grumbled.

Windy chuckled and flew close to Funny's face, placing a reassuring hand on his right cheek before signing. " Maybe it's time for Care-A-Belle to pay you a visit, hmm? "