71| A Second Take

Eagerly waiting for these three's union soon yaar!! I love these three equally and their content and do not like at all finding about their controversy with each other.

Personally, I believe that it is not anyone's fault and it can be a coincidence. Honestly for me, Nischay's and Abhyudaya Gautami's content would be so good together if they end up collaborating with each other one day.

Manifesting!!🥺🤞🏻

Now, let us begin with the finale of the oneshot series🥺🤍

The lights were dazzling, the applause thunderous. It was the annual YouTube Creators' Awards, where the best and brightest were recognized for their contributions to the platform.

Abhyudaya adjusted his suit jacket, his nerves at a jumble as he sat beside Gautami at their table, awaiting the announcement of the winners.

"Remember when we used to dream about this moment when we started our YouTube channel for the very first time?" Gautami whispered, her voice a mix of excitement and nostalgia.

Abhyudaya nodded, smiling wistfully. "Yeah. Feels surreal, doesn't it?"

But beneath the surface, there was an unspoken tension---a wound that had never quite healed.

They had both come so far since their early days on YouTube through their hardwork and endless dedication, back when it was all about the fun of creating videos with their close friend, Nischay. And that too, before everything fell apart.

The room hushed as the host stepped up to the microphone. "And the award for Best Entertainment Channel of the year goes to....Slayy Point!"

The applause erupted as Abhyudaya and Gautami rose from their seats, the spotlight catching their smiles as they made their way to the stage.

They accepted the award together, thanking their viewers, their team and each other. But even as they stood there, the cheers of the crowd felt bittersweet.

As they returned to their seats, the next category was announced.

"And the award for Best Roasting Channel of the year goes to....Triggered Insaan!"

Abhyudaya's smile faltered, his eyes instinctively seeking out Nischay in the crowd. Gautami's hand tightened around his as they both watched Nischay walk up to the stage, his facial expression unreadable.

Nischay accepted his award with a gracious smile, thanking his fans and family, acknowledging the journey that had led him there. But even in him also, there was a tension in his voice, a hesitation that only those who knew him well would notice.

Later that evening, after the ceremony had ended and the afterparty was in full swing, Abhyudaya and Gautami found themselves in a quiet corner of the venue, trying to catch their breath.

"We should talk to him," Gautami said, her voice low. "It has been years Abhyudaya and we cannot keep avoiding this."

Abhyudaya looked down at the award in his hand, the weight of it a reminder of all they had lost. "I know. But what if he does not want to talk? What if..."

"He is right there," Gautami interrupted, nodding toward the bar where Nischay stood alone, nursing a drink. "We will never know unless we try. And remember that we are doing it together, not you alone okay?"

Taking a deep breath, Abhyudaya nodded. Together, they made their way over to Nischay, the distance between them feeling longer than it really was.

Nischay noticed them approaching and tensed slightly but he did not move away. When they reached him, there was an awkward pause before Abhyudaya spoke.