005

TW! This chapter goes into detail a little bit more about Elara's childhood and past. There are some sensitive topics, so you may want to skip. However, these topics will be brought out more than once, so there will be no more warnings after this. Love yall!

-----------------

@voguemagazine

Working with the one and only @elara.fleur is something few even aspire to do. Between her beauty, talent, and personality, Vogue is ecstatic to work with her

 Between her beauty, talent, and personality, Vogue is ecstatic to work with her

@someoneyoumightknowOMG SHE IS LITERALLY AGODDESS SHE IS PERFECT

OMG SHE IS LITERALLY A
GODDESS SHE IS PERFECT

@mycatbob284
Elara literally does it all:
singing, songwriting, modeling,
being a superstar

@lucykoffical
THATS MY BESTIE RIGHT THERE

@elara.fleur
working with you guys was
absolutely amazing! I had
a wonderful time

----------------------

April 17th, 2023

Elara was finishing up making what appeared to be food. Although she wasn't the best at cooking, and wasn't really sure if you could consider it edible.

"Fuck it, I'll just order something when she gets here." She grabbed the pan and scraped it out into the trash, wincing at the sound of the fork hitting the pot.

The fancy wine glasses she only brought out when she wanted to impress people were taken out of the cabinet. She dusted off the evidence of how long they had been sitting, and set them on the counter. She poured white wine into two glasses, and set the bottle in the middle.

no, now it looks too prepared, like I planned this out on purpose. She scooted the glasses over to make them a little bit off center, hoping it looks perfect, but also flawed. Elara did her best work when she was tipsy, so she took a shot before she heard the doorbell.