007

@Elaraslostheeloh she ended that beforeit could even start sheate that up

@Elaraslostheel
oh she ended that before
it could even start she
ate that up

@lucykoffical
its insane she should even
have to speak on this matter.

@UsernamedKate
look at her playing the victim,
i mean she knew what she was
getting into when she got famous

@GracesPhone
PREACH

-----------------------------------

may 5th, 2023

Elara was sitting in front of holiday house, getting ready to go in. Most people were there already, or they had came yesterday. Taylor was the only person coming that she knew, so Elara was a little nervous to meet everyone.

The mirror on the car door was used to make sure all of her hair was laying right. When she decided she looked presentable, she walked up to the front door and knocked.

After about five seconds, she heard the sound of feet running to the door, and then a blonde opened the door with a smile. 

"You made it! Almost everyone is here already, how about I let you meet everyone?" Taylor smiled brightly at Elara, who nodded.

Taylor was wearing fluffy socks with Meredith's face on them, and she was sliding around on the wooden floors. Only when she almost fell on her butt and Elara had to catch her did she start walking normally. 

In the kitchen, they met a couple faces Elara was sure she had seen online at some point. "Hey guys, this is Elara. Elara this is Este, Danielle, and Alana!" After she said the names, Elara remembered they were the Haim sisters. Este put her hand out, which Elara gladly took and shook her hand.

"It is like, a total honor to meet you! Taylor will not shut up about you." Alana started. Taylor quickly gave her a look, which made her stop talking.

"Oh, Ryan spilt all of the chips by the way Taylor." Este turned away from Elara and faced the blonde, who just shook her head.

"Oh course he did." As if on cue, Ryan and Blake walked in, and immediately Blake gave Elara a hug.

Ryan had a fake look of confusion on his face. "What are you talking about? That was totally Blake."

"Oh shush." Blake rolled her eyes at Ryan. "Your Elara, right? Taylor was telling me about you earlier!"

Elara laughed and looked at Taylor, who's face was red. "Are you in love with me or something? Apparently you are always talking about me." Elara said smugly.

Taylor just rolled her eyes and popped opened up the cap to the whiskey Elara brought. She poured it into cups for all of them, and they all took it when she handed it out. All of them had a similar reaction as Taylor did, and were in love with the drink.