020

the video attached is a really good explanation of bipolar disorder, so you can understand Elara a little more.

i think i'm going to go to cosmetology school guys. but i also want to go into marketing... i'm clueless. I need to make up my mind

also start commenting guys y'all are dry as fuck

@owenoffical
please stop tagging me in posts about me and Elara. We are no longer in communications, and I would like to be excluded from hearing about her life.

---

@elara.fangirl
omg love isnt real any more

@kayla.mains.684
@lucykoffical DETAILSSSSSSS PLEASE

@lucykoffical
i'm not going to go into somebody
else's life, I respect her privacy.

august 25th, 2023

Elara hasn't even had time to grieve her lost relationship.

The morning after Elara called Taylor, telling her what had happened with Owen, she was there and holding her by six AM.

She felt stupid, just letting herself cry in her friends arms after a breakup. She was always taught crying was weak. But something about the way Taylor wrapped her arms around her shoulders and rested her head on her neck made her feel as if she could safely let her emotions out.

The following days were a lot. On day one, Taylor took her to Churchill Downs in Louisville and they watched the horse races. Elara tried to tell Taylor no, and that she shouldn't gamble, because a gambling addiction runs in the family, but Taylor didn't care. They got drunk on the fancy cocktails they served while sitting in the Millionaires Row. The girls wore stupid hats and dressed up. You'd think it was Derby day, but it was just them having fun.

On day two, they decided to play pranks on their fans. They wore outfits that looked like they were hinting at things that weren't coming. Taylor wore an all black dress with red boots. Her nails were black with green snake print on them. Elara laughed all day reading comments online. Meanwhile, Elara wore a pink and orange plaid skirt, along with a matching corset top. It's a weird theory with her fans that she has a secret album called Sunset, which never existed. So she put in clues for that all throughout the day. In the evening, they went out to a nice restaurant and read through all the comments while drinking champagne.

The next day, August 23rd, they got their hair done. Elara needed to touch up her hair, it was getting too light. Her hair was naturally a lighter brown, but she stook out more when it was darker, so it was better for publicity. Taylor got a deep conditioning treatment in hers, because straightening it for the Eras Tour was damaging. They went to McDonalds and pretended to be random people in hats, but they got caught.

Yesterday, they decided it would be fun to go hiking. While Taylor was very athletic, climbing with ease, Elara was not. She did not have to perform for three hours every week. They had to stop and take a break a few times so Elara could stop and take pictures. They met a cute little fangirl who almost fell off the cliff from screaming. That would've been one hell of a lawsuit.

Today, however, it seems Taylor was done with Elara. She couldn't blame the blonde, there were days when she was done with herself too. Every day, they slept together to keep Elara from getting nightmares, Taylor wrapping her legs around Elara from behind. But when Elara woke up, the other side was empty and cold.

She turned her head, expecting to see the familiar silhouette beside her. Instead, the blankets were pooled back, the sun being her only guest. Confusion clouded her brain as she sat up. Where had she gone? Probably home. She probably got bored, like everyone else does. I'm a lot to handle.