SEQUELLLLLLL

"The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else."
-wise words from Lucy Katz in Forever and Always

When Elara left that foggy day in December, she wanted to pack her things and forget Taylor Swift ever existed

When Elara left that foggy day in December, she wanted to pack her things and forget Taylor Swift ever existed. Any trace of Elara Fleur had left the world, and she was living on her own in Île de Ré, France, her hometown. She wanted to start a new life, away from the toxicity of the music industry. Once her album 'Sorry?' was done on the charts, Elara decided she was done too.

Taylor, on the other hand, did not want to move on. She never knew you could mourn a relationship so intensely after not even knowing each other for a whole year. But she was. Tour was harder than ever, not having the love of her life to support her. She searched the entire world trying to find where Elara had ran off too, but to no avail.

On the day of the Grammys' 2024, however, they both were the hot topic of the evening. Who knew it would take being up for the same awards to bring them back together?

"And they still tell the legend of how you disappeared
How you took the money and your dignity and got the hell out."

Forever and Always
Out soon.