024

@elara_fan_1313
anyone else feel like something's wrong with Elara? she seemed so off at the show yesterday. Like the second half, she looked like she could barely stand up straight. and then she left the devotion room early, like i'm lowkey worried about her

----

@jessicacae
i hope something is wrong
with her. She deserves it
after what she did to owen

@taylarashipper
honestly i'm worried to.
i think the stuff going around
online is probably exhausting

@kayla.b.official
she hasn't seemed right
lately at all. like the photos
of her leaving with taylor?
she seems sick

@girlygirl
i mean going on a tour is
tiring, she's probably just
ready to take a break we
don't need to make it a bigger
deal than it needs to be

-------------

September 6th, 2023

Saying Taylor was worried was an understatement. Something was definitely wrong with Elara. People were trying to say she probably just was extra exhausted after the show, but Taylor knows better. Someone who performs like Elara doesn't just pass out after a show.

She wasn't sure what it was, but the longer she stayed with her that night, the more red flags were raised.

Elara completely refused dinner. Lucy took Elara and Taylor out after the show, but as soon as the food arrived, Elara seemed to disappear from the table. Didn't even look at the menu. Taylor offered to take her somewhere else after, assuming she just didn't want that kind of food. But she said she wasn't hungry. Taylor didn't want to push her, so when she got back to the hotel, she ordered delivery to Elara's door. But when she left her hotel room to go get ice, the bag of food was still sitting in front of the door, completely untouched.

Taylor wanted to be mad, she really did. Elara was clearly harming herself by refusing to eat. But Taylor couldn't be mad. She just couldn't be mad at Elara for doing the same thing Taylor was doing just a few years prior.

That morning, Taylor acted like she wasn't concerned, and knocked on the hotel door to Elara's room with a smile on her face and waffles in her hand.

She watched as the doorknob turned and Elara opened the door, meeting Taylor eye to eye. She had very obviously just woken up, her eyes tired and her hair tangled.

"Hey, Love." Elara said, planting a small kiss on Taylor's lips as she walked inside. "You didn't need to get me breakfast, baby. I was planning on getting some on the plane."

Taylor shrugged. "My treat."

She sat down on the bed and started cutting the waffle. "I ate a lot last night, I'm still pretty full." Elara gave her a small smile.

A lying smile.

"Really? Because the trash can over there is empty."

"Room cleaning." She said.

Taylor just picked a piece of her waffle up with her fork and put it close to Elara's mouth. "Liar. Just eat the waffle before I start to pick a fight."

Taylor started poking the food against Elara's lips, but they were sewn shut. "I'm really not hungry." Elara said, but Taylor used her talking as a gateway to put the waffle in her mouth, making her eat it.

She could see her fighting a battle in her head after swallowing it. She started picking at the cuticles on her fingers, and Taylor noticed her hands were red.