035

November 17th, 2023

"I've never been to Brazil, this is so cool!" Elara shouted out to Andrea, who nodded.

"Yeah, it's beautiful! Really hot though." The older Swift fanned herself off, and Elara nodded in agreement.

In about thirty minutes, Taylor would be taking the stage at Estádio Olímpico Nilton Santos in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Elara was a little worried for Taylor, considering the heat was insane, but Taylor said that it should be fine, as long as all her fans are okay. She had worked with the stadium prior to make sure water was available for everyone, but they weren't very helpful.

When Applause came on the speakers, Elara squealed, instantly feeling the energy shift as everyone realized it was time for Taylor to come. Elara cupped her hands over her mouth to yell out her excitement, bouncing on her toes and dancing to the tunes of Lady Gaga.

"Excuse me, but can we trade bracelets?" Elara looked down to see two teenage girls dressed as poison ivy and a daisy, holding out their arms which were covered in bracelets, just like Elara's were.

Elara smiled and held out her wrists. "Yeah! Take one from each side of my arms, the left ones I made, and the right ones Taylor made."

When she said Taylor had made some, the girls eyes turned into hearts as they looked at her arms, trying to pick out their favorite. They grabbed some and handed Elara one as well that said So It Goes on it.

"Thank you! I love your outfit!" One of the girls said before running off giggling with excitement. Elara was dressed for the 1989 era, wearing a white set. She was told it looked almost identical, and it was because it was. She stole it from Taylor's closet.

Wiping the sweat off of her face, the countdown turned on and Elara started bouncing on her toes. She had seen the show multiple times, but every time, she was as excited as a little kid on Christmas.

When Taylor appeared on stage launching into the first era of the night, Elara's heart swelled as she sang along to "Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince" and "Cruel Summer". She danced, her body swaying with the music. During Lover, Taylor looked over at Elara and blew a kiss her way, which made her heart jump.

Next came the Fearless era, the stage beautiful with golden hues and glittery pastels. Elara was mesmerized by the nostalgic performances of her childhood.

When it was time for her favorite era, Reputation, Elara screamed the words louder than ever before. The heat had completely bene forgotten as she yelled the words to "Look What You Made Me Do."

When the set transitioned onto the 1989 era, the energy shifted into a burst of neon colors and sleek, modern visuals. She made sure to "Shake It Off" as much as she could, singing along to "Blank Space" while watching her girlfriend absolutely kill it.

For the Acoustic Set, Taylor played False God on the guitar, electrifying the stadium with her raw talent. When she sat at the piano, she didn't need an introduction, and started playing Call It What You Want.

During the final notes of Karma, Elara left early so she could meet Taylor backstage, as she had requested beforehand. She heard Taylor saying her goodbyes to the crowd, and reached backstage just as Taylor was being dropped down.

As soon as she was out of the public eye, Taylor laid flat on her back, breathing heavily while her mom handed her a bottle of water. Elara walked over, and when Taylor saw her, she sat up slowly, waving at her.

"You were electric!" Elara shouted out, hugging Taylor tightly, not caring about the sweat dripping down her face.

"Oh my god. I was so hot, Elara. I seriously feel lightheaded right now." Taylor whispered.