009

@elara.fleur
are you ready? I hope you can Stay With Me to celebrate the release of my album Devotion at midnight EST tonight. It's so hard to Act cool today, because I get Two show you some of my favorite songs ever! Find the album in my bio!

 It's so hard to Act cool today, because I get Two show you some of my favorite songs ever! Find the album in my bio!

@elarafan4389
where has this picture been
my whole life? she is literally
so mommy

@paige_sour
I'm going to the album launch
i am literally so so excited

@fleurforever13
i still can't believe this is real
i cannot wait a second longer

--------------------------------------

May 16th, 2023

In a black dress, Elara was carefully applying the final touch of her makeup. In around ten minutes, fifty hand-picked fans would be at the door to her hotel room to listen and talk about her new album with her. Little did they know, they were getting a double drop.

Elara checked herself in the mirror before making sure everything was set up. She ordered food, careful to not have any allergies to the people coming. There was a wide selection of different drinks and foods for everyone to choose from.

Soon enough, a knock on her door arrived in a special beat her and Paul created beforehand. This meant he was here with the fans. She quickly ran through the room, making sure that everything was clean.

With a smile, she opened the door. She saw some jaws drop at the sight of her, along with some squeals.

"Hi guys! Nice to meet you! I'm Elara, and I'm so honored to be here with you guys. Wanna come in?" She opened the door a little wider, so everyone could come in. The hotel was a suite, plenty of space for the fifty of them, but they were still pretty close.

She had everyone sit down in the area by the couch in her hotel after they got their food. Elara didn't get any, but just watched and talked while they ate. When everyone was finished, she sat down on her bed and started talking.

"So, to be completely honest, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be saying." Elara let out a nervous laugh. These were all people that were dedicated to listening and supporting her. They would obviously love whatever she would say, but she still was nervous. "So I guess I'll just ask like a middle school teacher. Anyone have any questions?"

A girl with blonde hair raised her hand from the back of the group. Elara pointed at her and she started talking, her voice slightly shaking. "Wow, Okay- Uh.. I'm Katie. I was just wondering, what or who inspired you to write these songs?"

Elara listened to the girl's question before responding. "Good question! So these are just all songs I've wrote scattered throughout the time between this album and the last. Some are about my love life, some are just random ideas I got in my head. They are all pretty personal though, so you guys are basically listening into a big therapy session."