The Ceremony ♬

❤Alexandria's p.o.w. 🌺

I wake up and see that I'm in Kyla's room. 'Huh how did I get here?' I check my phone and see that it's 6:30 p.m. and Kyla comes out of the bathroom. "Hey Alex, I see your finally up." She smiles at me and tackles me. "Yea I'm up haha, who brought me up here?" She frowns and then slowly says "Roman did." I look down and say "Oh, how awkward, since we hate each other and all." Kyla looks at me confused and then turns around. "Yea, I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up." I tell her it's ok and then we go down stairs to go greet her parents . They then tell us that they have to go to their business meeting and leave. "Alex, lets do some karaoke!!"

She pulls me into one of the few living rooms she has and we start to sing. We both pick a song that we both love which is 'The Hills by The Weeknd'. We start singing to the song and dancing to it. We keep on dancing and singing to other songs until I hear Kyla yell "Roman, what the hell are you doing here!!!" I turn around and see Roman sitting on the door way smirking and staring right at me. I just look back at him with a poker face and Kyla looks at us staring at each other and walks up to me and whispers "I'll take care of him." She goes and pulls Roman out of the room.

🌹Kyla's p.o.v.❤

I pull Roman out of the room and shut the door behind me. "Roman can you stop and just leave us alone!" He just smiles, backs up and puts his hands up. "I'm doing nothing wrong, I was just walking past and heard music and saw you two dancing, singing and decided to watch." I look at him and scowl "I think you mean to look at Alex, Roman I'm starting to think that you have a crush on my best friend." He looks surprised, looks down and angrily says "I don't, nice joke hahaha, yea she's smoking hot but no I do not have a crush on her." I look at him "Good because she told me that you both hate each other, so back away from her and don't hurt her."

He turns and leaves into the kitchen on the second floor. I go back inside and Alex is sitting on the sofa and I sit next to her. "Hey since it's seven already let's go back to my room." She agrees and follows me back into my room. I know my brother doesn't hate her, he has a crush on her but he doesn't want to admit it. I won't let him get close to Alex because I know that if he keeps up with his man whore ways it's going to hurt Alex if he decides to pursue a relationship with her. I won't let that happen unless he changes his ways and treats her right because there's nothing I want more than to see my best friend happy.

♚Roman's p.o.v.♚

➣flashback➣➣➣➣

"Good because she told me that you both hate each other, back away from her and don't hurt her."

'She hates me.' I feel a pang in my chest and I shake my head 'come on, it's just an attraction you don't really like her.' A thought goes through my head 'Or do you, you can't hide your feelings for her.'

I smash a glass on the floor and see that I cut my hand, leave to my room and disinfect the wound on my hand and put a bandage on. I call a maid to clean the mess and apologize for it. I need to get out of here and get my thoughts and feelings straight. I leave and get into my maserati and go to the woods to get out and sit on a rock on the ledge. I hear someone in the distance and go behind a tree to eavesdrop more clearly. "Yes sir, I found her and she is safe, no she hasn't shifted yet." Who is he talking to? Is there someone from a different pack here in New York. "Yes, I'll make sure she's safe until she comes back home to you". He starts to leave but I guess he smelt my scent and turns around but before he could see me I hid behind the tree more.

I hear a car engine and the sound of a car go away. I stay there for a couple minutes more just to be safe and then get into my car and go home. I arrive home and finish getting my stuff ready for the graduation party, take a shower and go to sleep.

☼ The next day☼

❤Alexandria's p.o.w. 🌺

Kyla and I wake up,take a shower, get dressed and get our hair and makeup done. Kyla has her hair in a side braid, and has a smoky eye look with a peach lip. I have my hair in a waterfall hairstyle and a simple eye look with a nude lip. We get out of her room and the whole family is in the grand living room all dressed and ready. "Awwwwww, you girls look gorgeous!!!!" Mrs.Harrison says to us and gives a hug to the both us. Mr.Harrison also comes to us and gives a hug to the both of us as well. Roman just stares and when our eyes make contact he turns and walks away. He says he's off to the graduation ceremony to get seated with his class. We tell him goodbye, get into the family car and drive to the ceremony.

We sit in the front row and wait for Roman's name to be called. Kyla and I blow a horn while their parents cheer for him. Roman just looks at us, smiles, waves and goes back to his seat. If his parents were not here or next sitting next to me I would of just stared but I respect them and decide to celebrate this occasion with them. After the ceremony we go and say congrats to Roman. His parents and Kyla give him a hug. I was just gonna shake his hand but Roman grabbed me and gave me a hug. His parents grab a camera and take a picture of us and I had to put on a smile to not be rude. They show us the picture and I have got to say Roman looks handsome in a suit! It looks like we're a couple since we have smiles on our faces. His parents just gush on how adorable we look together and walk away.

Kyla pulls me away from him, since she know's I'm a little uncomfortable with the situation and Roman follows close behind. We then go back to their house, Kyla and I go to the backyard where the pool is and sit in the sun. Kyla's mother comes and tells us that people are arriving and we then go back inside and greet some of our friends that graduated early with Roman .