😱"Wait, WHAT"?!😱

❥Alex's P.O.V.♏ 

The next day I wake up, take a shower, and put on some leggings with a blue blouse. I invite Kyla over to my apartment so we can talk about what happened last night. She tells me she will be over in an hour with my cupcakes and the foot rub. While I wait for her to come, I clean my apartment and put a pizza in the oven. A little while later, Kyla comes over with the cupcakes and we sit in the living room and talk. 

"So, how was your date with Asher"? I ask her, wiggle my eyebrows, while she just rolls her eyes and smiles. "Well, we talked and he's a really sweet guy". She told me that he has a dog back home, and a little sister that just turned four. Kyla is really beaming with joy, and I can tell that she really likes Asher. She then asks me how it went with her brother, and starts to laugh.

 "How was it eating with Roman"? I tell her it wasn't bad and that I was talking to him to distract him from asking questions about she was doing. I also told her that we are going to watch the new movie coming out this weekend. "Wait, What"?! She jumps out of her seat in shock. "I thought, you couldn't stand my brother"? 

I look at her with my eyebrow raised and explain myself. "Don't get me wrong Ky, but you don't want to watch the movie with me, and I don't want to wait to watch it when it gets out on DVD". Her face relaxes and says she understands, and sorry that she can't wait it because she doesn't like the genre of those kinds of movies. I then tell her that when he was dropping me off, Roman leaned in for a kiss but I dodged it quick. She got off her seat fast and started laughing. "Wait, What"! "Oh, HELL NO, he fucking tried it, wait until I get back home"! 

After laughed our asses off, we played a movie, ate our cupcakes, pizza and she went back home. I decide to lay out my clothes for tomorrow, since we go back to school since Thanksgiving Break is over. 

  🦋Kyla's P.O.V.☯️ 

I wake up the next morning, in a good mood since I slept good last night. I go downstairs and eat a bowl of cereal. I see my brother eating some waffles, and he squints his eyes. "I thought you were getting your nails done yesterday". He looks at me with his eyebrows raised, I forgot that Alex told me that I "went" to get my nails yesterday. "Yea, me and Sara went, but their was a long line, so only Sara got hers done". He nods his head, goes back to eating his waffles and then goes back to his room. I finish my cereal, put it in the washer, and receive a message from Alex to come over. 

I send her a text that will come over in an hour, I just have to bake her cupcakes since I owe her for covering for me. I arrive at her apartment and she gives me a hug and demands me to tell her about the date. I tell her that it went well, and that I got to know Asher more. I then ask her, how it went with my brother.  She tells me that it was ok, and that they are watching a movie this upcoming weekend.

 I look at her in shock, and she tells me. "Don't get me wrong Ky, but you don't want to watch the movie with me, and I don't want to wait to watch it when it gets out on DVD". I feel bad because I don't like those kinds of movies but I know that she wouldn't force me to do something I don't want to. She then tells me that when Roman was dropping her off, he leaned in for a kiss! Oh hell no, I'm going to treat his ass when I get home. She told me she dodged his kiss and gave him a side hug instead. We both started laughing and then started watching the movie I brought over. 

I get back home and I see Roman sitting on the couch, reading a book. I sit down next to him and squint my eyes at him. "So, is there anything you would like to tell me"? Roman just looks at me confused and says "What do you mean"? I look at him crazy like Alex wouldn't tell me that he tried to kiss her. "Why, the fuck did you try to kiss Alex"? He looks baffled and starts laughing "Oh, come on, she agreed to go out to eat to me, so obviously she likes me".  Obviously Roman is a complete dumb ass, if only he knew that she was covering my ass. 

"No, you dumb ass, she was just covering for me because I had a date, and I knew you would freak out if you knew". I tell him and his smirk slips off his face and looks irritated. "Wait, what do you mean, she was covering for you"! He starts getting pissed, "KYLA, who did you go out with"? "I swear, if its with Asher, I will never let him set foot in here". I knew he would be pissed, but no he can't be a thirsty ass fuckboy to my best friend. 

He can't treat her like a trophy, "First of all, I never said it was him, Roman". "Even if it was him, why can't I date him"?  His face gets relieved and he sighs. "Look, I just don't trust him, you just met him and I'm just looking out for you". "One of my good friend's sister got injured badly because she started dating a guy but turns out he was from a different pack and was only using her and I don't want that to happen to you". I give him a hug and that he doesn't have to worry about me and that I went out on a date with guy from class. He just tells me he's looking out for me and that to just put my guard up around him. He tells me he's going to work on trying not to be overprotective and goes to his room.  I go back upstairs and prepare my outfit for class tomorrow and then go to sleep. 

♕Roman's P.O.V.♛ 

  "No, you dumb ass, she was just covering for me because I had a date, and I knew you would freak out if you knew". When Kyla said that, it was like a slap to the face to me. So Alex didn't go out to eat with me because she wanted to. But so she can cover for my sister, who went on a date. I'm hurt and pissed at the fact that Kyla went on a date without telling me. If she went on a date with Asher, I will rip his head off, I'm not stupid! 

I saw the way he was looking at her when he came over that one day. She reassures me that she didn't go on the date with him but with a classmate. She asks me why she can't Asher if it was with him, I tell her because I just worry about her and don't want her to get hurt. Even though I'm an asshole of a brother, I care about my sister and will beat someone's ass if she gets hurt.  She gives me a hug and to not worry about her. I just tell her to keep her guard up, and I go to my room. 

My heart feels heavy, and I know why. I'm overprotective of my sister, Alex can't stand me and is only civil with me unless she has to be. No one wants to be around me, they all think I have anger issues, and a fuck boy. I just want people to understand where I come from, I just have a hard time showing the real me. I'm either too snobby,arrogant or an asshole in everyone's eyes, why can't I be well liked by everyone like how Kyla and Alex are to Asher. I guess ill never be good enough for Alex or anyone. Even if I'm not well liked, I will make my parents proud and be a good alpha to our pack. I open my window and let the wind breeze in, and I drift myself to sleep.