🎄Christmas🎁

It's been two weeks since the ball and Christmas is a couple days away.  It's been snowing a lot in New York, so my parents said its just best if I stay here. They said they were gonna send my presents through the mail, which I'm fine with. Kyla invited me over her house for Christmas since I can't be back home. I of course said yes, I finally got her gifts wrapped and I can't wait till she opens them. I decided to get Roman cologne and a gorgeous watch.  I also got her parents cute couple gifts. I decide to go to the store and get some ingredients to make Christmas blondies and Oreo truffles. As I'm in the store, the guy from my diversity class comes up to me. "So, you stayed up here for the holidays." I give a small smile, "Yea, since it was snowing, it was best for me to just stay here." He gives me a sad smile, "Yea, I completely understand, if you have any plans you can come to my place." Even if I was alone, I would not spend it with him. I don't know him that well even if he is in my class and nice. "Oh, it's okay, I'm actually spending Christmas with Kyla." He smiles and he says good bye. I come back home, and do a little laundry and try to figure out what I wanna wear. 

It's Christmas eve and I wake up early to start cooking the blondies and Oreo truffles to I can bring them to Kyla's. After I'm done making the desserts, I take a shower and get dressed. I dress up in a Christmas sweater and comfy leggings. Kyla picks me up, and I take my bag and gifts with me. We arrive at her house and I'm greeted by her parents. "I'm so glad you get to spend Christmas with us, honey." Mrs. Harrison smiled at me and hugs me tight. I put the gifts by the tree, and me and Kyla go upstairs to her room. Kyla turns to me and says "So, whatcha get me?" I look at her with a smile "Not telling, gotta wait till tomorrow." She pouts but then she smirks "Wanna know what Asher got me?" Ever since I set them up on their dates, they have been low key dating and I love it.  Asher and Kyla are the cutest couple and I can't ask for a better guy for Kyla. I guess he probably got her a teddy bear and some diamond earrings. She tells me good guess but she goes to her closet and pulls put her gift bag. Inside was a jewelry box that had a diamond turtle necklace and earrings to match. It also had some chocolates and gift cards to her favorite stores. There was a bath and body works set and some scented candles. "Omg, Kyla, that is so cute!" She starts smiling and says that she's so happy that she finally found someone who is kind, thoughtful and supportive like Asher. 

"My brother has been in a good mood." Kyla looks at me with an eyebrow raised. "I think it's the Christmas season, everyone gets so excited and happy for it." She smirks "Yea, he's excited and happy, but for someone." I laugh and look at her, "I don't know about that, your brother and I are slowly becoming friends." She looks at me with a 'sure whatever you say smile'.  We go downstairs and everyone is sitting down and we eat in the dinning room. After eating we play some board games and watch some movies.  We then head upstairs to go to sleep, "I can't wait for tomorrow." Kyla says before we both go to sleep in our Christmas pajamas. We wake up the next morning and we head downstairs to the Christmas tree. Roman is wearing a onesie and he looks so adorable. I hand Kyla her presents and she looks so excited. She opens the first bag and takes out the cutest chef baking apron and she smiles "I love it!"  She then takes out two pairs of nike leggings and two hoodies. She opened her other two boxes that had the metallic pink huaraches and a sparkly pair of uggs. She finally opens the last gift, and it has a Pandora charm bracelet with cute charms, bath and body works, and iphone cases.  She smiles and gives me a hug. Their parents opened their gifts and they smiled and gave me a hug. I then gave Roman his gift, he looked shocked for a moment but then smiled. He opened it and took out the cologne and the watch. "I always wanted this watch,but it was always sold out." "Thanks Alex, I really liked your gifts." He smiled at me and gave me a hug.  

  🦋Kyla's P.O.V.☯️ 

After we all opened our gifts from Alex, and my parents opened their gifts from me. I give Alex and Roman their gifts. Roman opens his gifts first. I got him a new coat, a pair of shoes and a hoodie. He gives me a hug and says thanks. I hand Alex my gifts and she opens the first one. She takes out the same sparkly uggs she got me. "Looks like we think alike." We both smile and she opens the second box. She opens the gift bag and takes out a gorgeous purse and a matching pair of leggings and hoodie. Opening the other gift, she takes out some bath and body works with some candles. Opening the last box, I got her a pair of earrings and a cute giraffe necklace with a bag of candies. She smiles and gives me a big hug. "Thank you so much for the gifts Kyla, love them!"

I'm so happy that Alex likes her presents, I tried so hard finding her presents she will like. I'm kind of surprised what kind of present Roman got her. He asked me for ideas what to get her, and I gave him a few to help him. My parents got Alex a holiday makeup set from Sephora. It was so cute. I look at Roman and he looks very nervous, I look at him and smirk.  He rolls his eyes and gets up to hand his presents out. 

  Roman's P.O.V.♛  

After I hand everyone presents out, the last person left to give theirs is Alex. I hope Alex likes what I got for her, I had a little idea of what she likes from Kyla but I did the shopping on my own. I hand her the gift bag and a pink wrapped box, she looks at me with a small smile and I start getting nervous. She opens the pink box and takes out a box of chocolates,makeup and a wallet. She then opens the bag and takes out a pair of pink slippers and a beige jacket. She then takes out the Pandora box from the bag and opens it to reveal the charm bracelet and the giraffe charm.  She turns and looks at me, and gives me a big hug. "Omg, I love this, it's so pretty, thank you so much for the presents." My parents are smiling and I then look at Kyla and she makes a wiggles her eyebrows. I feel my face getting hot and I hug her back. After we all opened our presents, we go eat breakfast. I have to say this is the happiest Christmas I had, and is one I don't wanna forget.