Love in the air? 💞

I wake up in the morning put my hair in a bun and then head to my diversity class. I sit next to Kyla, and write down notes on our upcoming assignment. After class, I tell Kyla good bye and head off to work. I work as a makeup artist at a makeup boutique that is downtown, I clock in, and start working. When my shift ends, I head back home and work on my homework. A couple days pass by, and Kyla visits me at my apartment. "So, are you still going to the movies with my brother this Saturday"? She told me everything that happened after she treated Roman for trying to kiss me and told him that she went on a date with a guy. 

I feel kind of awkward for going to the movies after Roman found out that it was a plan to distract him. But I really meant that I wanted to watch the movie with him because I don't want to go by myself. "I honestly don't know, I don't have his number to message him, and I think we should still go". "That way, you and Asher can have your second date". I look at her and wiggle my eyebrows. She just rolls her eyes and tells me she will tell Roman if he still wants to watch the movie this Saturday. 

   🦋Kyla's P.O.V.☯️ 

After hanging out with Alex, I head back home and I hope that Roman still wants to see the movie because I want to see Asher again. I see Roman sitting down on the sofa watching a movie, and I sit down next to him. "So........are you still going to the movies with Alex this Saturday"? He turns and looks at me confused "Wait, I thought she was just trying to cover for you, so I thought she was just trying to keep me distracted"? I explain to him, that even though she was covering for me, she still was serious about the movies. 

I told him that I don't like those kinds of movies and that she really wanted to see it but doesn't want to wait until it comes out on DVD. He says he doesn't mind taking her to the movies and that he will probably wants to watch it at night. I can tell that Roman is putting on a front and is obvious that he is excited about this movie night. I go upstairs change into some pajamas and send Alex a text. 

  To: Alex 💖

Hey, so my brother said that he still wants to go to the movies. You still down? 

From: Alex💖 

Yea that's fine with me! I really want to watch this movie lol so who cares I watch it with your brother, I least I get to watch it in theaters!🤣 And this gives you a chance to hang with Asher again! 😏  

I  message her good night, and that I will message her the rest of the details tomorrow. I wake up the next morning, and since I don't have any classes on Fridays I go get my hair done.  I get back home, and decide to do my laundry. Even though we have maids at our house, I do my own laundry because as much as our maids are close to us, I do not want them to see my undies. After I'm done with the laundry, I go upstairs and do some homework. I receive a text message from a number I don't know and open it. 

From:????????

Hey, it's Asher!!! 🤩  Alex gave me your number😁 So, I was wondering if you were down to go ice skating tomorrow? 🤭

To: Asher

Hey, I would love to go ice skating with you!!😊

 From: Asher 

Great, meet me at Alex's apartment tomorrow at seven. Don't worry she told me about your brother situation otherwise I wouldn't mind picking you up at your place. But I don't think that's a good idea😖

To: Asher

Yea, that wouldn't be a smart idea  😅 I'll see you tomorrow then  😏

So I guess I am going on a date with Asher Dermott!!! I make sure put on a face mask before I go to sleep. I wake up the next morning take a shower, do another face mask and try looking for an outfit. I decide that the smartest way to not get caught that I'm going on a date, is to get ready at Alex's place. Before I leave, I stop by my brother's room to ask him what time he's going to pick up Alex so I can tell her. He tells me that he's going to pick her up at eight, since the movie doesn't start until nine. 

I tell him, I'm heading off to Sara's and to not have that much fun at the movies.I get to my best friend's apartment and I tell her that Roman is picking her up at eight. She takes a shower and we both start getting ready. I wear a black skirt, white shirt with my hair curled and makeup. I help Alex straighten her hair, and she changes into some leggings with a red shirt. We both look so cute and I can't wait until Asher and I go on our date! 

We hear a door bell, and she lets Asher come in. He's wearing some jeans with a navy button up shirt and brown jacket. He smiles at me and asks if I'm ready to go. I hug and tell Alex good bye and to have enjoy the movie. We arrive at the ice skating rink and like the gentleman he is helps me put on my skates. We start skating and Asher loses his balance and falls on his butt. 

We both start laughing and I try helping him up but I lose my balance and fall on top of him. "Well, I wanted to get closer to you, but not this fast". He starts chuckling, he looks so adorable with his cheeks red and I lean down and give him a kiss on the cheek. "I don't mind being this close to you Asher". I smile at him and we both get up. After we leave the ice skating rink, we stop by a cute cafe and order hot chocolate. 

We chat for a while, and we then walk around the park with Christmas lights sparkling in the night sky. "Kyla... I really like you, and you seem like a sweet smart girl, I was wondering we can be more than friends"?  I start blushing and my heart is racing, is this really happening to me. I turn to him and he's blushing and holding his hands. "Of course, Asher, but let's take it slow".  We hold hands and then he drops me off to my car but not before he gives me a hug and a kiss. I get to bed, change into a comfy pair of shorts and tank top and sleep.