¿Roman's What?😓🤭

❥Alex's P.O.V.♏

After Roman calmed down, Kyla called me to apologize me about what happened at her house and that maybe his man period is acting up. I tell her its not her fault and that we will probably forget about it in the morning. I change into some comfy pajamas and go to bed.
While I'm laying on the bed, I remember when Roman was angry and I then argued back at him his eyes had of sadness and confusion. The next morning I wake up and I start making coffee for Kyla and myself. I hear a doorbell and I know it's Kyla so I open it and let her inside. I give Kyla her cup of coffee and we sit down on the table. Kyla then asks me about Asher.
"So, is Asher your new boyfriend"? I look at her with a scrunched up face "Nah, he's not my type, he's a family friend. Why, you think he cute". I look at her and wiggle my eyebrows. Kyla starts blushing and squeezes her eyebrows together
"Oh no, Alex , I was just wondering". I just look at her like mhmm ok and we sip on our coffee. We get ready for the rest of the day, and decide we want to have a game night at my place.

♕Roman's P.O.V.♛

After yesterday's events I honestly don't know if I could look Alex in the face anymore. I don't want her to not dislike me. I decide that I might have to stop by her place and apologize in person for being an ass yesterday. I make sure to take a shower, get changed and head to Alex's place. I knock on her door and I hear foot steps coming closer.
She finally opens the door, and I smell the most intoxicating scent of berries,and lavender. She has her hair in a loose bun, some grey leggings and a red hoodie. "What do you want, Roman". She looks at me annoyed that I came to her apartment without my sister. I look at her with a serious face and tell her we need to talk.
She sighs, lets me in, and closes the door behind her. She sits down on the couch with a serious face. "So what, do we need to talk about". She says with her eyes squinting, scanning my face for what I'm going to say. "I wanted to say I'm sorry for being an assh*le to your friend yesterday".
"It was very rude,immature,and childish of me to do". I look at her and her face softens a bit, and she gets up and smiles. "Thank you, Roman". She tells me that she accepts my apology but I need to apologize to Asher as well, and dials his number so I can tell him I'm sorry for being a dick. After I apologize to both Alex and Asher I head back home.

❥Alex's P.O.V.♏

Kyla leaves my house at noon so she can shower and pack some clothes, and games for tonight. So I decide to clean a bit around the house and get the house ready. After I cleaned the house it was about one thirty in the afternoon so I decide to take a shower. I get out of the shower, get dressed,blow dry my hair and put it in a loose bun. I hear a knock on my door and wonder if its Asher or Kyla.
I head towards the door and open it, I was not expecting to see Roman standing there. I look at him and he has casual clothes on, and he smells good. Anyways, what was he doing here? I'm still not over him being a complete dick to Asher yesterday. I ask him what he wants, and he tells me that he wants to talk.
So I let him in and I sit down on the couch, Roman sits down on the couch across from me and starts apologizing for being an asshole to Asher yesterday. He looks genuinely sorry for yesterday so I accept his apology and dial Asher's number so Roman can apologize to him for being a dick to him. I tell Roman good bye and he isn't that much of an asshole in my eyes anymore.

🦋Kyla's P.O.V.☯️
After I get home and pack my things, I stop by the store and buy some snacks and a couple more things. I get to Alex's house around 3 and she opens the door and tells me something that surprises me. "So, my brother stopped by and told you that he was sorry for being an asshole last night"? Wow I'm very surprised and impressed that he actually apologized, usually he would be stubborn and won't admit his errors.  I guess Roman really is maturing and growing up.
Alex invites Asher over, but I think she did that cause I just know she is going to try to get me alone with him.  We are currently watching a movie and it's Alex and me huddled together on one couch and Asher in the other. Alex is making a smirk and gets up and goes to the bath room. I look over to Asher and see that he's staring at me and then he smiles. Oh my goodness, just from that smile he gives me butterflies in my stomach.
I look away and start watching the movie again.  Alex comes out and says she will be right back, she has to pick up the Chinese food we ordered. She puts on her jacket and leaves. "So, your bro apologized to me today". I turn to look at Asher and tell him that I'm sorry for his behavior and that him apologizing surprised me because he rarely even does. "Yea, he seemed like a dick, when I met him, but I can see where he is coming from".
"I would be mad too if I see a guy I don't know hanging out with his little sister". We just start talking more and more and I don't even notice that he moved couches so we can talk more. Alex comes back with the food and we then play board games.

❥Alex's P.O.V.♏
After we eat and finish the movies, we play a couple of the board games we have, and then hug Asher good bye. Kyla and I get ready to go to sleep and get comfy in bed. I ask Kyla how it went with leaving her and Asher alone. "I knew you did it on purpose". She yells and starts blushing but she then tells me that Asher and her got closer and that's she's more comfortable around him. I tell her he's a cool guy and that he will be hanging out with us more often. We then tell each other good night and drift off to sleep.