🌮☆¿Taco Night?☆🌮

❥Alex's P.O.V.♏ 

After arriving at the mall, I stop by the shoe store because I'm going to need some boots for the winter. I buy some medium brown boots with red shoe laces and head out to bath and body works to finish the rest of my Christmas shopping. I finish up my shopping and I head out to the entrance of the mall to go to my car. As I'm leaving, I trip over the carpet and fall onto someone. I look down and not surprised that it's Roman. 

It took him a moment to recognize its me, because my shopping bags got in his face. He looked pissed but when he saw it was me, smirked and helped me up. He asked me what I was doing at the mall and why Kyla isn't with me, since we're always at the hip.I have to come up with something so he doesn't find out that his sister is out on a date with Asher. Or he will be pissed or overprotective over his sister and cause a scene.

I tell him that I was doing Christmas shopping and that Kyla went with mutual friend of ours to get their nails done. He buys it, and asks if I'm hungry because he's thinking about stopping by the Cheesecake Factory. Well Shit! I have to come up with something fast, because I can't let Roman know his sister is with another guy. "Actually, Roman I am hungry but I feeling some tacos right now". He smiles and says thats fine with him and that he will pick me up at my apartment after we drop off shopping bags at our houses. I arrive back home and hurry up to send Kyla a message and freshen up a bit. 

To: Kyla 💜 

Hey so, I went to the mall to pass the time and do some Christmas Shopping and guess who I ran into? 

From: Kyla 💜

Ummmmmm, the cute guy from our diversity class?

To: Kyla 💜 

Nope, man I wish but no, your brother!!! He asked why you aren't with me, so I lied and said you went to get your nails done with Sara. Then he asked me if I was hungry because he was thinking about stopping by the Cheesecake Factory! So I said yes, but that I wanted Tacos so we're going to a Mexican restaurant. 

From: Kyla 💜

OMG!!!!!!🙊 Did he buy it?  And omg, good because we are still at the restaurant. That would of been a disaster because I know Roman will cause a scene! Thanks Alex you are the bestest friend!!! 👯 I owe you one  💖 😘

I tell her your welcome and that I want her cupcakes, with a foot rub and then we're even! She says she got me and that she will call me later.  I go to my closet and find a jacket to wear with my shirt and skirt and put it on. I hear my doorbell ring and go walk to open it. 

 ♕Roman's P.O.V.♛

I decided to go to the mall, with Dylan because he wanted to get some clothes and shoes for his vacation. He's going to Florida to visit family and wanted to get some clothes for the hot weather down there. I get a pair of shoes, and get my mother and father new watches because they wanted a new pair of watches. Dylan gets a phone call and says he has to go, so I tell him I'll see him when he gets back. I decide to stop by one last store to get something for Kyla.

 I felt bad for overreacting and overprotective when Asher was in our house, so I want to make it up to her. I know Kyla likes UGGS, so I but her a new pair of black UGGS with some pairs of cozy socks. I start to head out of the mall and someone falls on top of me. I get irritated because I just bought my parents expensive new watches and someone's shopping bags hit me in the face. The girl apologizes and I recognize that voice. I see that it's Alex and my face softens.

"So where is Kyla, aren't you guys always at the hip"? She tells me she did some Christmas shopping and that Kyla went to get her nails done with a mutual friend of theirs. Alex is actually holding on to a conversation with out me fucking it up, I decide to invite her out to eat and hope that she says yes. "I'm actually going to stop by the Cheesecake Factory, if you would like to join me"? She tells me that she wants tacos, so I tell her that's fine with me and that I have to drop off my bags at my house and then pick her up at her place.

I just can't believe that she actually agreed to go out to eat with me. I thought she hated me, but maybe I'm wrong. I hurry up, get home, change my shirt and put on some cologne. I drive to Alex's apartment, knock on her door and her scent takes my breathe away. She smells like lavender and berries and has her hair down. We head to the elevator and ride in silence, I decide to break the silence and ask her which restaurant she wants to go to. 

She chooses one that is down town and enter the restaurant. We sit down by the window and the lighting reflects on her, and she looks just breathtaking. We eat some tacos and we talk about what her favorite animals and the new movie coming out this weekend. She said she wanted to see it, but that Kyla didn't really like watching those kinds of movies so shes just going to wait till it comes out on DVD to watch it. I feel like this is the perfect opportunity for me to ask her out again, so I tell her I wanted to watch it too and wouldn't mind if she came with me.

She looks at me with an eyebrow raised, "Are you sure, I wouldn't want to intrude". I tell her its fine and that I wouldn't mind having someone with me to watch the movie. We finish talking and head to the car, she takes the Aux and puts on some music. I drop her off at her apartment and tells me thanks for taking her out to eat, and I lean in for a kiss, but she dodges and gives me a side way hug. She smiles,tells me good night and I go back home confused as to why she didn't kiss me. But oh well, she will fall for me sooner or later.