✞Roman's interest ♣️

♕Roman's P.O.V.♛
~flash back~
"Roman , do you know, who your date will be". "No, not yet, I don't want to bring just any girl that wants attention, but I have someone in mind". My mother says with interest "Who? Who is it"?
~to present~
I get up and walk away and I tell my mom "Alex". My mother, father and Kyla have shocked faces and I leave them and go to my room. I start going up the stairs and my sister grabbed me by the arm and turned me around. "What was that about Roman "! She looked pissed and confused. "You barely even know Alex and she doesn't even like you"!

I don't blame Alex for not liking me, she just caught me at a bad time being mean to Kyla. But it isn't my fault, if Kyla would of just done what I told her to do, this wouldn't happen and Alex would like me.

I mean I just have an attraction to her and I liked the way she stood up for Kyla like that instead of just watch and do nothing. I just need a date and I know that Alex doesn't like me and if she's my date she wouldn't want attention.

"I picked Alex because she doesn't like me and she wouldn't want any attention like any other girl that would want to be my date". And I leave her and walk to my room upstairs and then turn around her and tell her "Please leave me alone I have to do something".

I enter my room and sit in my desk and start writing my final essay that I have to turn in before I graduate. I turned 19 in September and I don't shift until three months after my birthday. It's weird the girls shift into there wolf form on the first full moon after their birthday and the guys have to wait three months on a full moon to shift which is going to be this month when my sister is supposed to shift. So now my parents have to deal with two werewolves shifting in their household.

But I can't wait to shift and then become the alpha to my fathers pack which has been passed down through our family generation. I haven't found my mate and right now I can't think of finding her because I have problems with the CDL pack from Minnesota. I don't know what that stands for but I'm going to find out.

I hear a knock at the door and I tell them to come in. I see Kyla come in and she sits down next to me. "Roman , I freaked out because I didn't know why you picked Alex but now I know". "I'm sorry I freaked out like that but I don't think Alex would want to be your date".

"It's ok Kyla, I understand but next time just ask me don't freak out and start assuming things. Kyla gets up walks to my door and then looks at me and says "Look Roman I put up with your arrogant rudeness because I'm your sister and I'm not gonna put up with it anymore". "Now if you excuse me I'm going to meet up with my friend". I ask her "Who? Alex"? She looks at me and says "Yes Alex, Roman , Alexandria fucking Castillo". And she leaves and slams my door.

I need to relax so I decide to go out and look around for someone to fool around with. ;) I go into my black Maserati and I see that Kyla is barely getting into her white Mercedes. I decide to see where she is going to meet Alex. I follow her until we get into a Barnes and Nobles and she goes inside. I get out my car and I see Kyla hugging a girl and I see its Alex.

Someone whispers in my ear and says "How about you and me have some fun"? I turn around and see that it's a blonde girl and I decide to complete her quest to sleep with me. "Yes I'll let you have the best night of your life". After having the sexy fun time with the blonde I went back home and sleeping with that blonde just kept the problems away with what I have at home.

I know sleeping with girls is wrong but I can't help that they want me. I mean please I was surprised that Alex doesn't like me. But in time she will come around and fall in love with me.