So we're cool?✿

❥Alex's P.O.V.♏

After me and Asher are cool again, we go say hi to the rest of the pack. My mother and father present me as the newest member of the pack and present me with a beautiful necklace with a red ruby pendant. The pack cheers and congratulate me as the newest member of the pack. I go to my room and I decide to give Kyla a call.

Kyla: Hello?

Alex: Hey, how are you dealing with my absence?

Kyla: Horrible!!! When are you coming back?

Alex: Soon, I'll be back in less of a week.

Kyla and I finish our conversation and I head out and enjoy the rest of the party.

♛Roman's P.O.V.♆

I head out to the mall since there are new things and sales going on. I buy my sister a new Michael Kors winter jacket and a Rolex. I bought my parents a Rolex watch as well and other things they had on their wish list. I decided to go into Pandora and took a look inside I saw a giraffe charm and bought her that and a charm bracelet. Afterwards I went back home and my mother was sitting on the couch. She greets me and eyes the bags in my hands. "Roman, what may that be?" I look at her and smile and put the bags behind me "Nothing mother, just some gifts that I bought for Kyla and Alex." She all of a sudden gets a big smile on her face and tells me to show her what I bought for her and she just starts smiling. "Roman, Alex would absolutely love this, I need you to keep this up and make her like you, because you will have to take your father's place soon". I look at her and say. "Taking over the pack will be difficult at first but after a while, it will be fine". After speaking to my mother about the me being the new alpha and about the Christmas presents I head upstairs.

❥Alex's P.O.V.♏

The next morning I wake up super early, take a shower, and head downstairs. I see my older sister Mia eating some left overs from last night and join her. After we are done eating we go to the mall and check out the deals they have there. I see a cute pink and purple apron that says " Cutest Chef" and get it for Kyla. I also get her a pink metallic pair of some Nike Huaraches. I get my brother Greyson some clothes. After me and Mia are done shopping for Christmas presents we head to Panda Express since we're hungry. "Alex?" I turn around and look at my sister, she has a serious face. "Whats the matter Mia?" She looks at me and says "Alex, I know that you take care of yourself when you are away at school, but now that you shifted you to be extra careful, I don't want you alone without someone to care for you when you're over there". "Especially since you are the Alpha's daughter". We grab our food and start heading out to the car. "I know Mia, I'm not a little girl and I have Kyla with me she doesn't know I'm a werewolf and she won't, anyways my dad's pack doesn't have any sworn enemies around New York.

Mia (That's what she thinks, my father has trouble with a pack in New York that I know of, I heard my father talk about it. I just don't know in what area they are at.)

"Ok, Alex just be careful, promise me that". I look at her, smile and tell her of course I will and we head home.

♛Roman's P.O.V.♆

My parents call me and my sister Kyla down to the living room to talk. My father walks up to us and hugs us tight. "Both of my kids are growing up tomorrow and will officially be welcomed into the pack. My mother smiles back "I can't believe both of my babies are going to shift tomorrow on the same moon". 'Great'. We all hug each other and they congratulate us. My mother is going to their other estate so Kyla can shift over there and I'm staying over here to shift since we have big estate here. I'm super nervous for tomorrow I will officially be part of the pack and I will be the future Alpha with my father telling me how to be a great Alpha leader. I hug my mother and sister goodbye and tell Kyla good luck. I go to my room and look over what kind of clothing I don't mind getting ripped and have an extra pair where I'm going to leave in the shed we have by the pond we have . Finally I get tired and drift off to sleep.

☯ Kyla's P.O.V. ☯

After we arrive at the estate I go to my room take a hot shower and watch tv. I message Alex to see how's she doing.

To:Alex💜😘

Heyyyy alex , hows it going over there?💜

She responds a couple minutes later

From: Alex💜

It's going pretty good over here, got you a super cute keychain <3 and I can't wait till I see you :)

To:Alex 💜

I know, I miss you so much. I can't wait till we can hang out again. I wish you

didn't live so far away :(😢😥

From:Alex 💜

I know :( I'll See you right after Thanksgiving <3

I tell Alex goodnight and just lay on my bed.

Tomorrow I'm shifting and the day after that is Thanksgiving. Great so not only am I going to be sore but hungry until the food is ready. Oh well at least I get to finally shift and then be part of the pack. But that means I'm going to come clean to Alex about what I am and it could change our friendship forever.

I wake up to my mother bring my breakfast and telling me good morning. I smile at her and she gets me ready for tonight. She take me out and pampers me and gets me relaxed because she knows shifting for the first time is tough. I buy myself some comfy clothes that I will change into when I shift. We head back home and its already getting dark and my mom can sense that I'm feeling very nervous. "Honey, you will do fine, me and your father are so proud of you and Roman, I'm so glad we have such amazing children". I hug my mom tightly and thank her for being the most encouraging mom I could ask of her. I head to the forest that is part of our private estate and go where I see a beautiful waterfall with the water reflecting off of the moons light. I put my clothes on a rock and look at the beautiful scenery around me. I can't believe I never found this place as a child, maybe because Roman was such a dick and would get us in trouble but who cares about that. This place is perfect and I'm glad I found it. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and then it progress throughout my whole body. My body is in fire and I can feel my bones breaking one by one with the pain getting stronger until I feel none. I run through the forest and feel myself and my wolf form become one with nature. I get a reflection of my wold form and I'm a brown wolf with black fur on my ears and feet with green eyes. I change into my spare clothes and head home.

♛Roman's P.O.V.♆

It's dark out and my father gave me words of encouragement before I started walking into the woods that we own. I reach the area where I feel most comfortable and just look at my surroundings and lay on the grass. I shut my eyes and think that after tonight, I have to be serious with my decisions and be responsible. No more man whore Roman, I have to be presentable and be a serious future Alpha. I start to feel a sharp pain in my body that starts to get more and more stronger. I feel my bones breaking and my body is on fire, I finally open my eyes and I just start running. I can feel my wolf and myself connect into one and all the stress is slipping out of my mind. I see the reflection of myself on the pond and I see a big white wolf looking at me with bright blue eyes.