Welcoming party🎵📢♠️

♚ Roman's P.O.V ♛

I wake up from last nights party with a slight hangover but I recall last nights events. Alex and Kyla got drunk, I had to pick Alex up and I gave her a kiss goodnight and before I went to bed I made sure everyone was asleep or have gone home. I woke up pretty late this morning and the house is spotless and I go down stairs to see if Kyla and Alex are awake. I only see Kyla and ask her "where is Alex?" She looks at me with an eyebrow raised "why, are you worried that kiss on the cheek goodbye killed her?" She starts smiling and giggling and I just give her a look.

"Actually, she left back to Minnesota for the holiday, so you don't have to bother her anymore." I sit next to her on the couch and say with a smile "she just couldn't stand my good looks any longer." She just mutters an ok and goes to the kitchen. My friend Dylan is on the floor passed out drunk and I wake him up. He gets up, thanks me for the party and goes home. I decide to go out for a jog, change my clothes, and get into my car.

Alex hates me, but why do I feel sad knowing this? I can't help but stare at her from afar and admire her beauty. She's gone now and maybe it's for the better because I need time to think and focus on what needs to get done.

❥Alex's P.O.V ☾
I woke up the next morning a little sore but I mean it's expected when your body goes through, when you shift. I go downstairs and see what my mom cooked for breakfast and I am overcome with a huge hug. I turn around and it's my brother Greyson. My parents congratulate me and we sit down and eat some enchiladas and tacos. (Yum😋) "Wow mom, what got you into the mood of making enchiladas?" I turn to her with enchiladas in my mouth. My mom just laughs "well since you are officially into the pack I thought you deserved to get your favorite food." She come and hugs me and gives me a big kiss on the cheek. We all sit down in the dining room and eat together as a family.

All of a sudden my mom says "Alexandria, mija, we're going to have a party for you officially being a part of the pack and to introduce you to the other members." My dad nods and continues "it's going to be this weekend so you have two days to find a formal outfit to wear to the party." I nod and get super nervous to meet most of the pack members this weekend. After we get done eating I help my mother with the dishes and then head to the living room to sit with my two sisters. My baby sister Ava is a twin with my little brother Matthias and are a couple months old.

Mia is my older sister and is 21 years old. She still hasn't found her mate but she really is not in a rush. She and I get to talking and I tell her about what's going with living in New York and the Roman situation. "Míra, niña he likes you! ;) That's why he's being a complete ass to you." I just roll my eyes and say yea right. My little sister Ava is playing in her little bouncy chair while my brother Matthias is taking a nap. I go up to Ava and pick her up. "Right Ava, we should not like a boy that is super rude, that is completely unattractive."

We look at her and she giggles and smiles. We all laugh and then my brother Greyson comes in. "Mom says to bring Ava to her, she needs to give her a bath." Mia gets up and takes Ava to my mom. I decide to go to the mall and Mia and Greyson tag along on the trip. Greyson goes to buy some new shoes and a tux for this weekend. Mia and I go to dress shops to look for dresses. My sister Mia got a pink dress and I got a blue dress with white stripes on the bottom.

We eat some subway on our way home and watch some movies in the living room.
To: Kyla🙈
Hey what's up?? Miss me😏😘😘😉

I get a text message back from her a couple minutes later.
From: Kyla🙈
Nah, not in the slightest 😏 I'm playing I miss you😞😫😩 come back!!!My brother misses you too he said that you miss his fine ass😂😂😂😂😷😷😷 I smacked him for you tho 👋🏼👊🏼

I laugh to myself, like Roman would miss me. That guy is such a turn off and a douche. He would screw the first girl he would see. His fine ass??? More like his ugly face ass. I finish texting Kyla and get to finishing getting my family some presents for Christmas.

I'm still looking for a present for Kyla but I don't know what she would like. It's so hard I might have to get some ideas but not make it obvious to Kyla on what she would want for Christmas.

I go to bed since I'm still sore from yesterday and drift off to sleep. I wake up the next morning and take a shower since today is my party. I'm excited but very nervous. I go downstairs and see that my house is all set up for later. My mom hands me a plate of pancakes and tells me to eat. I eat my pancakes and go straight upstairs to my sister Mia's room.

"Hey Mia, you ready for tonight?" She turns around and smiles. "Of course!!! But remember this is your party!! This is your time to get introduced to the pack, I already had my party and don't worry it isn't that bad." I hug her and say thanks. "Mia why don't you try and go find a mate tonight, see who you have a connection with, I heard a lot more pack members are coming tonight". She looks at me with an eyebrow raised. "You want to get rid of me that easily, huh? I might tonight but I'm not in a rush." "Why don't you try finding one tonight Alex?"

I tell her I'm not looking for a mate right now and we leave it at that and she helps me curl my hair. I straighten it for her and we get dressed into our dresses and wait for the party to start. We go downstairs and I get introduced to everyone to the pack and I feel so welcomed and accepted by everyone. I go and chat with members of the pack and getting to know them when I get a tap on the shoulder. "So we meet again, don't we Alex". I turn around and see that it's Asher. "Asher? What are you doing here"? I look at him with a very confused face. He chuckles and smirks "I'm part of your pack, when we met at the park it was because your father wanted me to check on you."

"I see, hmmmm I don't trust you anymore, you could be a spy for my dad, and I can't believe my dad thinks I can't handle myself alone." I start to walk away but he grabs me by the arm. "Look Alex, I didn't want us to meet like that in New York, I wanted to tell you we were in the same pack but I couldn't I was doing a job and I couldn't break it. I hope you understand?" I look at him and he looks sincere and guilty. "Yea, I understand, we're cool." I smile and give him a handshake.

♚ Roman's P.O.V ♛
I come back from my jog and take a shower. I go back downstairs and fill out some paperwork I have to do. I hear the door close and see Kyla with bags. "What do you have there?" She looks at me and rolls her eyes. "Some early Christmas shopping." I just get off the couch and try to look what's in the bags. She smacks my hands away and puts them on the table far away from me. "Whose presents did you get?" I look at her with an eyebrow raised. "Well I'm getting more, I just got some for now, but I got some presents for mom and Alex." She says with a big smile. I should get a present for Alex too but not say it's for me but I don't know what she would like, I will have to take some ideas from Kyla. "What did you get for mom and Alex?" She laughs and puts the presents away. "Like I'll tell you, you would probably tell them what I got them." She then starts staring at me with an eyebrow raised "why do you wanna get a present for Alex?"

Busted. "No, I was just wondering. Like I would wanna get a present for her." She looks at me and starts smiling "Well she likes giraffes, that's her favorite animal and she loves my cupcakes but I'm not gonna make them for you to give to her." She then walks away and goes to her room.

I don't know if she's lying to me or not but its better than nothing. I go online and see what I can get for Alex for Christmas.