Chapter Three- First Date

Tess’ POV

I jump in the shower and get ready for my date with Zayn. Today is the girls and I’s last day in the hotel so they are packing their things. When I get out the shower I put on a pair of True Religion jeans and a black v-neck Guess shirt. It’s simple but sexy. I walk out the back room and see Blair and Jace with their suitcases and mine in Blair’s hand.

“Hey I will drop your stuff at your house Tess.” B smiles and I nod.

“Thanks Blair. Well I guess I’m on my way to my date with Zayn.” I smile proudly.

“Just because you can remember his name doesn’t mean you’re going to win this bet Tess.” Jace smirks and I laugh.

“Oh shut up Jacey. No one told you to deny Curly on his date offer.” I laugh and Blair does the same.

“Right. I don’t know what kind of plan you have Jace but it should be interesting to see.” Blair keeps laughing and Jace huffs loudly.

“Fuck off.” Jace rolls her suitcase out of the hotel room and guess who is there.

“Hey Harry.” I smile and stare at Jace who looks a little agitated.

“Well we have to go. Bye you two.” Blair pushes me to the elevator and we die at Jace’s face when we left her alone.

The elevator ride is quick and right when the doors open I see Zayn. He’s in a loose fit black shirt, dark washed jeans, and black high-top Nike’s. I must say the boy has got style. He smiles at me and Blair and we do the same.

“Hi Zayn.” Blair speaks first as she steps out the elevator.

“Hello Blair.”

“If you ever get tired of Tess over there you can always call me.” Blair winks at Zayn and I see a blush rush to Zayn’s cheeks. This bitch.

“Ahh I’ll keep that in mind.” He looks at me while speaking and I roll my eyes at him causing him to laugh.

“Well bye you two and Tess I’m dropping your stuff off at your beach house.” B waves and it’s just Zayn and I.

“So I’ve known you for five minutes and you’re already trying to get with my friend. Tsk tsk tsk.” I smile and shake my head at Zayn.

“Hey that was not me. She said it.”

“Yeah whatever. So where are we going?” I ask as we get to his car. A Bentley. Nice.

“It’s a surprise.” He smiles and I stop walking. “What?”

“I don’t like surprises.” I cross my arms and he groans while rolling his eyes.