Chapter Eighteen- Explanation?

Blair’s POV

I wake up to Niall stirring next to me. He groans when his alarm clock goes off and I laugh rolling over to face him. He pulls me close to him and gives my forehead a quick kiss.

“You leave today.” I whisper and he nods.

“Yeah. But I’ll be back soon. I have a meeting this morning and I honestly don’t know how long it will last. We have to talk about our next tour and some new music ideas.” He sighs and I lean my head on his chest.

“I wish we could stay like this forever.”

“So do I. But I have to get up or else Liam will come in here and kill me.” I laugh and nod as he scoots out the bed and goes to the shower.

I shake my head sitting up from the bed. My head is still spinning from last night. He said he loved me. He actually loves me. I throw myself back down on the bed and cover my face with my hands so they will muffle my screams. My phone rings and I roll over answering it.

“Hello.”

“Well don’t you sound happy!” Tess yells through the phone and I laugh.

“I am happy! We need to meet at our spot!”

“I was about to say the same thing. I’ll call Jace and meet you there in about an hour or two?”

“Okay! Bye Tess.” I smile and hang up the phone.

Niall walks out the bathroom with a towel loosely hung around his waist. I lick my bottom lip and he smirks walking over to his suitcase pulling out a pair of briefs.

“You know if you didn’t have that meeting. I would so be up for a round two of last night.” I smirk as a blush creeps up to his cheeks.

“Trust me I would be up for a few more rounds of last night if I didn’t have this meeting.” He runs his hands through his wet hair.

Niall tosses on some clothes and I put my clothes back on after I find them. He walks up to me and I smile styling his wet hair in a somewhat quiff only laughing at my failed attempt. He wraps me in his arms and holds me close to him.

“I’ll try to see you before we have to leave, but if we don’t see each other before then I want you to know I love you so much.” I nod in his chest inhaling his scent.

“I love you too Ni.” We break apart and walk to the elevator of the hotel and go our separate ways. He to his meeting and me to see my best friends.

I run to my apartment and get ready to meet Tess and Jace at the cafe we always go too. I just throw on a pair of yoga pants a random pink top and some shoes. I tie my hair up in a sloppy bun and head out to see my best friends. I smile when I get there and see that I'm the first one here. It takes about fifteen minutes for Tess and Jace to show up with huge smiles on their faces. This should be interesting.