Chapter Seventeen- I Love You

(A/N So I just wanted to say thank you all so much for reading and liking the story and getting it to 2,000+ reads!!! Like I am so thankful!! Xx)

Zayn’s POV

Harry and I leave the interview and I sigh with relief.

“Thanks for helping me out back there.” I smile and Harry wraps his arm around my neck.

“No problem Zayn.” We walk to the set of the concert together laughing and joking about different things before the show starts.

Let’s make this last show count.

This show has really been amazing. The fans are incredible out here and the band is doing great. It’s our last song and we all decided to do Moments. Niall starts and when it finally comes to my solo I look at the side of the sage and see Tess. She’s in a dark purple top, black lace shorts and a pair of black flats. She gives me a wink and I open my mouth to sing.

Flashing lights in my mind

Going back to the time

Playing games in the street

Kicking balls with my feet

There’s a numb in my toes

Standing close to the edge

There’s a pile of my clothes

At the end of your bed

As I feel myself fall

Make a joke of it all

I make sure to hold my last note a lot longer than I usually do and smirk when Tess’ jaw drops and she starts clapping her hands like the rest of the audience. The boys and I come back together to sing the chorus for the last time.

You know I’ll be your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My Love, My Life, is breathing for this

Moment

In Time I’ll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

You know I’ll be your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My Love, My Life, is breathing for this