Chapter Fourteen- Billiards

(A/N ok here's the second update for the week!!!! Thank you all for voting and commenting! Xx)

Niall’s POV

I called Blair and asked her if she wanted to hang out. She quickly agreed and I’m now at her place picking her up. She answers the door and even in a simple pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a pair of flats she looks so perfect. She clears her throat and I shake my head trying to hide my blush.

“Sorry. You... uh ready?” Smooth Niall.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” She takes my hand and we leave her place. “So where are we going anyway?”

“I really don’t know. I just wanted to hangout with you.” Her grip on my hand tightens and I smile.

“There’s this bar up the street we can go there. Maybe play some pool and I can whoop your Irish ass.” She smirks and I laugh.

“Like that would ever happen!” She takes us to the pub that’s not far from her place.

She greets the bouncer and he nods at her with a smile that pisses me off. He looked at her so much lust. Only I can look at her... what is wrong with me? It’s a game Niall! Just a bet! She walks up to the bar and orders us two beers which we take. Even though the drinking age in the U.S. is 21 and she is eighteen she can still get alcohol served to her without a question. I laugh as she takes a sip of her beer.

“Alright lets get this game going.” She takes my free hand and saunters over to a free pool table.

We place our beers to the side as we set up the table. I let her break first since she’s going to lose. And I love the way she bends over the pool table. She’s doing it on purpose. But I honestly don’t mind. She get’s a stripped ball in and our game begins.

We keep playing and drinking. Every once in awhile she will rub the pool stick between her hands and look me directly in the eyes obviously trying to get me hard and it’s obviously working. Her distractions are sadly working and she’s beating me. It’s my turn when I feel her walk up behind me.

“You have to hold the stick harder, like this.” She whispers in my ear sending shivers all over my body. Her hand glides up to my pools stick and she places my hands tighter on the rod. “Once you have a good grip, you pull back slightly and hit the ball with force.” Her lips find my neck and I scratch.

“You did that on purpose.” She laughs moving away and I flip us so she’s pressed against the pool table.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Blair smirks and I shake my head before pressing my lips to hers.

She tangled her hands in my hair and pulls me closer. I drop my pool stick and wrap my hands around her waist. Her lips move to my neck again and I hold back a moan not wanting to draw extra attention. Her crotch rubs against mine and we both let out low moans. She draws from my neck with a smile.

“Let’s finish this game so we can finish... that.” She trails off looking at the bulge in my jeans.