Chapter Fifteen- He Said

Harry’s POV

It’s the night of the concert which means our last night here. We leave tomorrow evening and I’m a bit saddened about it. We are at rehearsals now and things are not as awkward as I thought they would be. None of the boys have brought up the bet and I’m guessing it’s not to psych us out before the show. Like every concert we have to do a few interviews before we start the show.  It’s Zayn and I for one interview, Louis and Niall for another and Liam is somewhere making sure everything is set. Zayn and I walk into one of the backrooms and are greeted by our interviewers. We sit across from them and put on our headphones on and start the interview.

“Hello LA we are here with Zayn and Harry from One Direction!” The man from the radio station speaks and presses the button that makes fake applause.

“Hello.” I speak with a smile.

“Hi” Zayn smiles and takes a sip from his water bottle.

“How have you guys been enjoying LA?”

“It’s always fun out here. And it’s great seeing and meeting the fans.” Zayn speaks and I nod.

“Yes it’s crazy out there. How do you all put up with the screaming?”

“ Ahh headphones or ear muffs really.” I smirk and Zayn laughs.

“Now there have been pictures floating around of you two and another one of your band members with Hollywood’s Terrible Trio. Now are you all dating or...” The interviewer trails off and Zayn and I look at each other nervously before responding.

“Um they’re nice girls...” I know Zayn is about to start rambling so I cut in.

“Yeah and they are coming to our show tonight.”

“Really? I would love to get the rest of the scoop but it looks like we have to wrap it up. You boys have a great show.”

“Thank you. Bye.” Zayn and I smile and shake hands with the interviewer before going back to the set.

Let the show begin.

The concert has been going well and I could look on the side of the stage and see the girls. They all looked great, but my eyes were stuck on Jace. She was in a pair of orange shorts, she bought a 1D t-shirt and was rocking her classic beat up black vans. The lads and I answer some funny Twitter questions and basically make complete fools out of ourselves.

We decide to switch up this show and instead of ending it with What Makes You Beautiful we end it with Moments. The crew brings out the box seats and Niall gets his guitar. Liam starts and we look out in the crowd and see lights from cellphones and other devices. It looks like stars and is beautiful. It’s my turn to sing and I make sure to look at Jace. I send her a wink and she smiles.

If we could only have this life for one more day