Chapter Eleven- Mommy Dearest

• Dedicated to Lyndsey_Weaver_x

(A/N So this chapter is dedicated to Lyndsey_Weaver_x for leaving a comment on the last chapter! Thank you so much! And for each comment I get I will dedicate the next chapter to the reader!!! Thanks!! Xx)

Blair’s POV

“Hello mother.” I answer my phone coldly and wait for my mom’s response.

“There is no need for the attitude young lady.” I roll my eyes and enter a boutique on Rodeo Drive.

“Yes there is. You embarrassed me the other night. And you don’t even care.”

“I do care Blair. I just...”

“Don’t remember what you did? God I don’t know why I always have these conversations with you. All we do is go in the same damn circle every time.” I whisper into my phone not wanting to draw attention to myself.

“You will not use that language with me. I am still your mother no matter how old you are! And I will expect you tonight at eight for our weekly dinner, and bring that boy that People says you’re using for fame.” She starts laughing at the magazine story and I sigh shaking my head cursing under my breath.

“Fine.” I mumble and hang up my phone before she can respond.

It’s days like these where I need therapy. Retail therapy to be exact. I go to every store I see and buy at least three items from each. I run out of hand space and drop my bags off in my green Camaro.  I make a few trips from my car to different stores until my back seat is completely full. I finish my shopping spree and sit in the drivers seat holding my credit card in my hand just staring at it. I twist it in my hands a few times before putting it in my purse. I drive back to my condo and get help from the bag boys in the front to carry my stuff up. I don’t even put the clothing and accessories up. I just keep them in my living room. Taking up the extra space I have anyway. I run my fingers through my hair before walking up to my bedroom. I plop on the bed and stare at the ceiling. My phone rings and I didn’t even check to see who was calling before I answered.

“Hello?”

“Blair! It’s Tess.” I sit up quickly at one of my two best friends voices.

“Hey! How are you?”

“Better. I’m back in LA! Zayn flew out to Texas and got me.” I nod my head through the phone.

“That’s... Nice?”

“It was. So about the bet. I was thinking...” I cut her off before she can finish her thought afraid of what she might say next.

“You were thinking that you are going to win? I must say Tess things are looking good for you right now. You’re actually giving me a little competition.” I force a laugh and lie back down on my bed hating myself for saying that.

“Yeah. That’s exactly what I was thinking... Well I got to go. Talk to you later bitch.” I smirk at her nickname.