chapter 3

You might be wondering why Yn did not use an unforgivable against the death eater and that is because YN will only use them in a situation were there is no other way. so he will not use them untill the hunt for horcruxes sorry if you wanted to see a 14 year old killer.

The next day.

we awoke to the rising sun that reviled the horrors of the night before tents were still on fire and people were still looking for lost family. it felt a shame that we could not help them find them. my left arm was in a sling even though I could feel no pain apparently it was fractured in two places.

"You can stay at thr burrow for the rest of the summer if you would like" Mr Weasley offerd.

"Thank you mr weasly I will acccept your offer only if you let me help around your house as a thankyou" I say.

Mr weasly did not try to argue but he knew mrs weasly would as we got back portkey which was a manky looking boot again as we held onto the boot I locked hands with Hermione's using my left to touch the portkey.

"I'm fine Hermione well i am all wright" I say trying to get a laugh out of her but she just squeezed my hand tighter almost trying to say shut up we will be having a chat when we land. and seconds later we land the fresh scent of dirt and wild mint filled my noe if I had to choose one scemt that I loved the most it would be the frsh scent of wild mint it calmed me.

Me and Hermione stayed back from the groupe to have a talk.

"I really thaught you died that is when I relized that I love you so much that if you dieI would not know what to do" Hermione stated quietly

Something about this hit me hard I relised that I kneed to be more sensible in my actions and act my age this was leading to a war a war that the curent unfit me would not seviv.

"Hermione I promise that I will survive untill I have to because time comes for everyone" I say Holding hermioneclose as we walked Down the hill and we caught up to the others who were walking in silence with sullen looks on their face even Fred and Gorge looked sad they did not have their usial smile untill we got to the edge of the forest when one said

"Whats the point in being sad its boring say gred how about when we get to Hogwarts we have pull as many pranks as possible" He says which puts a big smile on his face.

A coupe of weeks later.

"Time to get up the train leaves in about an hour, And we do not want to miss it like some people" I shout at the bottom of the stairs since I was up early on a long run around the nearby muggle village and had a nice coffie in the local shop ever since the tal with hermione I ahd been working on getting better at my classes and duling so I would not lose so badly next time and I could protect Hermione and my friends from the terros of the vile war that is to come.

I have also notice Hermione was training hard aswell which makes me more motivated but now it was time to go back on to the scarlet behemoth that was the Hogwarts express I still dream about seeing te train for the first time again it stairing meracuoulusly dow and the chldren that is about to bord.

"Guys I can not belive I am about to say this but I cant wait to see who is the DADA teacher is this year will it be worse the goldilox that we had last year or sttutering qurial"I say whiles we went onto the platform.

I saw the great train looming over us with each step we take towards it the more enthrawled I am about the design and the colour of the train from the red smooth paint job to the subtle hints of gold in the skirting of the train. To the wooden interior which was smooth to the touch.

As all of us walk onto the train My Broher walks up to all of us and says.

"So are you going to join it" He said mysteriously with the same pale face and long nose.

"Join what" Harry askes.

Draco scoffs at this and laughs his horibly fake laugh.

"Oh you don't know Farther told me when he first Heard the news that it was happerning, I know he did not tell you brother because I am more important to the family than you thats why he treats you diffrent because you have no part in the family only their to look nice" He spat out quikly after he said that because I was positivly giving him the death glear along with the fact that I have grown some musscile not alot but enough to out strip skinny malfoy.

"That was weird,Anyway anyone up for a game of exploding snap" Ron asks wich I emidiatly say no too because I have to finish snapes potion essay.

But Harry totaly egnored him by asking the stupid qustion thinking that one of us should now which two of us do but we would not tell because we dont want to mess with the time line.

"What do you think malfoy was talking about sign up to what"Harry says quzikly.

We all just look at him and he the gose quite looking out of the window at the passing field that that was filled with cows grazing on the grass happily munching on the fine country side grass.

I try and think of the last thing for the essay that I was writing it was about the use of a bezore.

"Come on YN Snape said were it came from in the first Potion lesson" Hermione says like it was yesterday and not 3-4 years ago.

I scratch my head and try to remeber what happend that day All i remeber was snape lecturing harry about not reading his books.

"I is from a snake?" I ask slowly

Hermione sighs and looks at me and says very slowly so I could coppy it neatly since I am slightly dislexix

"The bezore is from the stomach of the goat and can stop most posisns except very rare ones" Hermione explains.