Death and god?

I was walking around my school near the end of the day I was going to my last lesson History.

During history they sky started  to darken almost in a in natural way. Then the rain started to tip it down. 

(AN if you don't know what tip it down means it's British slang for raining heavily idk if it os used anywhere else.)

The rain was hitting the windows with such ferocity that it was bouncing off .

My teacher named mr Qin continued with his lesson about the wars and why America got involved.

"Luke are you paying attention to me?" Mr Qin asked

Shaken from my  day dream

"Sorry sir can you repeat your question?" I asked

"Fine, why did America get in to the First World War?" He repeated his question

"The sinking of the Lusitania which was sunk by a German U-boat" I replied

"Correct. But please pay more attention in my class" Mr  Qin

The rain was still hitting on the glass and flooding slightly the courtyard which was quite big with blue lines going up and down.

It was the end of lesson and I was walking to my bus in the rain

"Just Grate the one day I don't bring a coat" I mutter to my self

GORE WARNING ⚠️
I get to the shabby looking bus and sat down in the middle waiting for the bus driver to set of. This was the first stop for the bus so it was only me on bored so I took the middle.

Then this woman comes on bored with two children.

Then the bus sets off down the motorway the rain still lashing on the windows the bus was still hurtling down the road.

But suddenly the bus slams on the breaks I go flying into the seat in front of me I feel pain shoot through my head as my face hits .

The bus stops moving.

I woke up in nothing but agony smoke had filled the bus cabin I got up steadily but when I did I felt dizzy.

I reached up to my head a noticed a crimson liquid slowly trickling form a cut were glass was lodge in to the cut I know this because when I looked into my smashed phone screen.

I tried to pull it out but it would not move as I moved. I felt light headed proberly from blood loss then everything went black or so I thaught. 

" Am I dead if so i'm definatly going to hell all the jokes i've made" thought but then  an old man apeairs with a staff 

" no yong lad you are not dead you are in limbo" the man said then a book and a pen apeard out of thin air. 

" I can imagine things then they become real" I said while imagining a ton of multi colourd balls the then filled the room 

the old man just sighs  and tries to continues but his time with a qickend pace. 

"like I said this is limbo, but instead of explainig I'll pu the  in the basic way you have a cahnce to go to the harry potter world no infact you will. and you have three wishes"

"fine then I wish to be able to cast the unfergiverbles with out reprocussions,two I want an elder wood wand that rivels dumbledoor ,three I want to start in the first year" I say thinking of a massive pool of choclet and it spawend. 

then a wight light covers my vision