the champions selected

It was finely Halloween and we would finally after a couple of long, slow weeks that seemed to pass slower each week closer to today,

"Hermione, Who do you think will be chosen," I ask looking around Hermione and I both know that Harry will be chosen but we can't change it too much because it would change the story too much.

As I waited for Hermione to fake think about it I looked at the crystal dancing flame that was emitting from the old goblet that would doom Poor Cedirc to his early death at the horrible hands of that ratty hands of peater Pettigrew. Who I vow will die no I know he will die by his hand but that is too quick and painless for such a traitor.

"The moment we have all been waiting for, the champions to be selected but be aware that if you are chosen there is no backing out" Said Dumbledore gravely while looking at each table.

But before the selection we had to eat so we sat down I sat with Hermione holding her hand tightly. Because I was scared that me just being hear is going to change something so I could barely ate anything.

"Now onto the selection" Dumbledore shouted as he waved his hand over the goblet the flames grew higher and a little peice of torn paper that was not burnt flew out.

"The champion for beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour" Dumbledore shouted.

Fleur stood up and walked braverly to the front and shook hands with all the judges inclouding Dumbledore and then walked through the door that ed of the great Hall into a spreat chamber. then the flames raged red once agine and another peice of parchment flew gracefurly out.

"The campion for Durmstrang is, Victor crum" Dumbledore shouted his grand voice belowing through the hall.

Vicktor stood up and walked to the fornt and shook hands with hid Headteacher but ignored all the other judges and walked of into the room.

"He is being cocky and rude" I whisper to Hermione who steps onto my foot causing me to wince.

"Sorry love but he is about to start speacking again" Hermione whisperdd back to me.

"Wright we only have the Hogwarts champion to be selected so lets get on with it" Said dumbledore looking like he wanted to say something else but could not bring himself to at the moment.

"The champion for Hogwarts is Cedric Digory" Dumbledore shouted an then the cheers erupted from the hufflepuff table who for once there house will do something memrible that is not part of magizooligest.

"Right now that we have our champions the first task will take place november 24 19942-" Dumbledore went to say somethign else over the cheering but even that had gone deathly silent as the flames of the dorment flames went red agine this time more vicious as it spat out another name which glided right into Dumbledres Hand.

"HARRY POTTER" Dumbledore seethed shouting to the whole hall but Harry did not move he stay planted to his seat like he was a satatue.

"HARRY POTTER WILL YOU COME UP HEAR PLEASE" Dumbledore raged now.

Me and Hermione pushed harry of the bench he as positivly sceared as he shakely walked to the front to take his name from Dumbledores outstreched Hand which I could see was shaking slightly shaking in rage.

HARRY POTTERS POV.

As my name was called I refused to move because mabey I had herd him wrong.

"HARRY POTTER WILL YOU PLEASE COME UP HEAR" Dumbledore shouted enraged.

I felt two hands push me of the bentch I turn to see the sceard and sorry face on Y/N and Hermione as I walked up to the stage I thought about all the about how bad things alwaysed happened to me and my friends from the mass kiler after me who turend out to be my godfarther which I have not told Yn yet but I now am enterd into a tornerment that has a lot of deaths to it.

As I got to the front I walked silently up to dumbledore and took the peice of paper from his shaking hand and walked into the room ajasent to the hall which was filled with the other champions.

"What is it do they want us back in the hall"Fleur said sounding quite stuck up or mabey it was her acent because I don't know what a french acent would sound like I was locked up in a cuberd for 10 years of my life.

YN POV.

Everything in the hall was quite untill a a hufflepuff student stood up and shouted.

"HE is a cheat EVERY THING REVOLVES AROUND HIMN" they all started to shout an making a massive rukes

that caused everyone else to get enraged at Harry for apparently n seeing the fear and shock in his face.

AN SORRY FIR THE SHORT CHAPTER WORCK AND LIFE GKT IN THE WAY SLOWER UPDATES WILL BE GOING ON FROM NOW ON SORRY BUT WRITING THESE THINGS EVERY DAG ON BREAK AT WORCK IS  NOT Helping.

Next chapter will be about the first task.