Chapter 15

(On to book two)

It was time to head back to home on the train. And to be honest I could not wait to be home I enjoyed my dangerous encounters but nothing will beat home.

I got into a cabin with Harry Ron and Hermione. They all turned since I had gotten on the train later than usual.

"It is just me guys, sorry I am late I had to tell my brother something" I say out of breath from running up about ten carriages.

I take a seat near Hermione and Harry leaving Ron all by himself on the opposite seat.

"It feels weird going home dosent it" Ron said.

Harry then looks up.

"I won't be going home not really " Harry says

Harry had told all of us about how the muggles that he lives with hate magic but refuses to go into detail.

"I will write to you Harry My dad dose not care who I write to for some reason he doesn't care who write two" I say that had alwaysed confused me because my brothers letters were Checked by my farther personally.

" same"Hermione and Ron say

Then Harry has a smile on his face we decided to play a round of wizards chess.

The time passed like it was sand through a Colander so before we knew it it was time to get of the train.

"Hi mother hi farther Brother" I say looking at them each individually.

We all apperated home holding Dads arm. When Got home I greet Dobby with a hug since I have not seen him since the start of the plan a week  ago.

Its been a few weeks and I have not herd back from Harry I had some from Ron and Hermione.

I was learning the piano and guitar . Untill I was waiting to go to Ron's house for the last week of the summer holiday.

"Dad do you mind if I go over to my friends house it's the Weasleys I know you don't like them but it would get me out of your way. And don't you have bussines to conduct down knock turn Aly" I ask my dad in his study.

He looks up from the official peice of paper and just sighs.

"Yes you can as much as I don't like you being friends with the Weasleys their your friends and you are happy being friends with them so be it you can go" he says with a sigh.

I run and hug my Farther which he reciprocateets by raping his arms around my back.

I start to write my letter of respons to Ron.

I will be over in five minutes just packing my stuff can"t wait to see you have you got a reply from Harry because I have not.

Your best friend Y/N

I send that with archamedies  and started to pack some clothes and some face cream. And of course my tooth brush.

Then I rushed down the stairs to the main fire place and pick up some floo powder.

"The Burrow" I shout clearly.

As I shout this the warmth of the flames travel throughout my body and I start to spin untill I stoped I got out of the fire place to be greeted by the jolly mrs Weasley.

"Hi mrs Weasley Ron invited me" I say but she hugs me

"Yes ron consulted me but a friend of ron is a friend to us" she says.

Just as she says this Ron comes running Down the stairs.

"Hi y/n" Ron says while we do a hand shake.

Later that night Ron is prodjng me so I get up.

"We are going to get Harry" Ron says his twin brothers are already there.

"Let's go" say writing a note to mrs Weasley to tell her we're we are going

"What is taking you so long" Ron says as he looks in the room.

As he sees the note he almost looks at it funnily.

"Who you writeing to" He says

"I'm writing a note so your mom knows we're we are".

After I had done that I only signed my and the twins names.

When we got out into the darck night sky was cloudy. Then we got into a blue car . In this car there was meny different dials that are not On a normal car.

"Are we going to drive all the way to -" I was cut of as the car shot up into the sky.

"Whaoo" I shouted in the car.

About 10 minutes of slow assent we were above the clouds and the night sky was full of stars and was quite beautiful.

As we get closer to Harry  aunt and uncle. I check that we have the wright thing to pull this break out.

I looked towards Fred who was driving the car.

"Do you reckon we can pull this off with out being spotted by any muggles" I asked woriedly.

Fred reches forward and pointed at a switch.

"This my little friend is an invisibility buster it makes this thing invisible" The twins says.

We were near the bared window of Harry second Floor bedroom.

"I will wake him" I whisper to all of  them.

They all nod in response.

"Harry" J tap on the window for a few seconds.

"You migthe want to many breath on the glas that be louder" Fred smirks.

But Harry just awakes naturally.

"Ron Fred Gorge" Harry says.

I honestly felt shoked at this.

"What about me my speky friend" I say as I see a smile apper on Harry's gloomy face.

Once Fred and Gorge had got Harry's stuff, we herd movement from out side Harry's door.

"POTTER"  A man voice shouts as jingling of keys were heard trying to open the door.

When he got into Harry room if you can call it that. The walrus of a man grabbed onto my Leg when K was trying to get a hold of the bord that was near the window.

The man's grip was strong and he was actively pulling on my ankle until I felt something move out of place.

After that something weird happen even in magical standers. A white glow covers my body and suddenly the man screenmed as his hand looked like it was being slowly burnt. He eventually let go and it looked like his hand was burnt not badly but burnt.

As I got back into the car I shut the door looking at were the pain was coming from which was my ankle.

"You Ok n/n" Harry said looking at the ankle.

"I think it might be dislocated" I say shrugging it off.

The next Day it was time to go back to Hogwarts.