chapter 21

The rest of the summer holidays went quite quickly and Hermione got a letter from Harry telling us to meet him in the leaky cauldron after blowing up his aunt Marge I think he said her name was. 

"right have I got everything I say looking at my bag, I got my hair brushed my clothes and ofvourse last but not least  my collections of comics," I say listing things off. 

Hermione then wanders in with other things like a scrapbook full of our plans and all the things we remember from our versions.

"Mom we are going now see you next summer" Hermione says 

me and Hermione had learnd alot of things like that I could fazethroug walls like a ghost it was funny how it happend me and Hermione had locked ourselvs out of the house when her parents were at work and I kinda just wannted to bang my gead on the wall but instead of pain my head just fazed through so that is cool. 

once we got to the Leaky coldron Harry was not ther. 

"Tom have you seen Harry Potter" I ask walking up to him as I do he turns around and smiles. 

"yeh he is getting his school stuff well at least I think he is" He says 

we walk around the Ally a whole Five freaking times si I deided to see if I concentreate on harry to see if I had people detecting skills amd to my suprise I saw an image of an ice cream piler. 

" I think he is down there" I say ponting to the sign that said Ice cream with A ice cream cone on it. 

"Hi midget" I say walking up to harry who hen told his storu on how he blew up his aunt and what horrible things She was saying 

"That bitch I would have cursed her so hard she would not exsist" I say, 

after a while of chating and eating Ice cream ron came over and me and hermione walked over to the pet store, 

"I don't know what to get you have an owl so dose Harry and Ron so I might get an owl" She says.but the in a whisper said. 

"I am going to stick to things from my time line for pets so I will get crukshanks" She says to the store owner as she gose for her cash. 

" Let me get him for you use your money on somethig better"I say Hannding the money to the woman

as I pick up the cat and hand it to Hermione I see a tint of redness on her cheeks. 

sorry this chapter is short my mind is not on the wright state,but I will try and write as offten next chapter will be longer. thanks for all the reads sofar into this story If you are wonderning there will be another Book about Y/N adventure and what the mystrious letter that they had got. Dont be a silent reader vote if you want to but if not a comment of what I could change in my story to make it more intresting thank you.