8. Press To Glow

It was drizzling when they got outside. The air had cooled with the rain and the shock of the temperature change gave Marta goosebumps. She shivered and wrapped her arm around Fina's shoulder trying to cuddle together for warmth and keep Fina dry. Marta's body hummed, delirious with the evening.

A taxi approached and Fina held up her arm to hail it. Marta opened the door for Fina and climbed in behind her. She gave the driver the apartment address and settled into the seat.

Fina clasped her hand resting on the seat and smiled coyly. Marta returned her gaze and sucked in her bottom lip. The two sat quietly, buzzing internally, and listened to the radio.

Streetlights flashed past the car, lighting Fina's flushed face in bursts. Marta watched her, admiring the way her prominent cheekbones cast little shadows on the hollow of her cheeks. She had such an innate intensity in her eyes, Marta was constantly staggered by her beauty.

The cushion of Fina's soft lips naturally rested slightly open and Marta ran her tongue impatiently across the back of her teeth yearning to kiss her. She slid her hand from the seat to Fina's knee.

Fina kept looking out the window, but the corner of her lips curled trying to hide a smile. Marta turned to check on the driver who, thankfully, wasn't paying them any attention. Knowing their bottom halves were hidden by the darkness and the bench seat in front of them, Marta walked her fingers higher on Fina's leg.

Fina continued gazing out the window but placed her hand on top of Marta's and guided it up her thigh. Encouraged, Marta wrapped her fingers around the inside of Fina's leg, squeezing her through her skirt. Fina's eyelashes fluttered as she pulled a quick breath in through her mouth but kept staring into the rain.

Marta rubbed her hand gently in the crevice between Fina's legs before pressing into her center. Fina's breath caught and she grabbed Marta's wrist.

Holding back a small, self satisfied laugh Marta cooly returned her hand to the seat. Fina shook her head, playfully scolding her. She brushed her fingertips across the back of Marta's hand and laced their fingers together.

Marta's heart beat quickened. She was ready to rip off Fina's skirt when they got home.

They pulled up in front of the apartment and Marta paid the driver while Fina waited for her at the top of the stairs out of the rain. Hurriedly, Marta unlocked the front door into the building. A woman was just inside folding up her umbrella. They smiled and greeted each other politely, then the three crossed the vestibule to the elevator gate.

Marta could barely restrain herself, she wanted Fina so badly. She overcompensated by holding her arms straight at her sides, flexing her fingers and sucking impatiently on the inside of her cheek.

The elevator stopped on the third floor and the woman exited. It seemed like the ride to the fourth floor took an hour, but the gate finally opened and the two strode into the hallway in silent tension. Marta could feel Fina's energy pulsing behind her as she opened the door to the apartment and they spilled inside.

Marta dropped her purse on the ground and grabbed Fina, pushing her up against the back of the love seat. She kissed her mouth fiercely and was met with equal desire.

Marta grabbed and squeezed Fina's thighs and hips as Fina grasped the back of her neck and head. They kissed and bit and licked each other mouths, humming and breathing in turn. Fina swiped her tongue up across Marta's lips and Marta felt her pulse quicken. She dragged her mouth down Fina's jawline, tasting the salt of her sweat then placed her hand gently on Fina's throat, sucking in the softest skin on her neck.

Fina moaned and pressed her hips into Marta's. Grasping Fina's waist, Marta turned her around to unzip her skirt. It fell to the floor leaving her in just her underwear, nylons, and bodice.