Chapter - 26

Author's POV:

The entire week passed away with assignments, records and revision sessions by students.

Sanjana and her group used to study in library. Everyday for the entire week either Akshath or Jay used to explain each subject to the whole group and all of them utilized their time in revising all the important topics covering the entire syllabus.

Soon the examination week started and all of them had given their best in the exams. Today is friday and it is their last internal examination. After writing the exam every one decided to go to the mall and enjoy after 2 weeks of sleepless nights and exhaustion due to assignments and preparation.

They roamed around the entire mall buying various things and enjoyed the entire evening unaware of the eyes following them.

Trisha was still misunderstanding that Piggy is Akshath's love interest as she saw both of them spending a lot of time together in the library unaware that Akshath is explaining the syllabus to Piggy.

They all sat at the food court and Piggy left for the washroom. Trisha wearing a hoodie and a mask followed her inside.

As Piggy did her business and came out to wash her hands she was suddenly attacked from behind. Her nose and mouth forcefully closed with a cloth which made her impossible to breathe.

"Stay in your limits and be careful with who you are close to. They might belong to others. This is just a warning", came a psychotic voice beside her ear.

Trisha pushed her to the corner of the wash basin pressing into Piggy's neck roughly as a warning.

Piggy was choking and slowly loosing consciousness due to lack of breath. Trisha smiled in satisfaction and throwed her to the ground and left the place leaving Piggy panting and coughing for air.

Meanwhile Tara and Sam entered the washroom to check on piggy.

When they saw Piggy's condition they immediately took her out and called their friends.

They offered her some water and Piggy gulped the entire bottle panting. "Hey Piggy open your eyes, look at me. Hey hey hey", Akshath started tapping on her cheeks continuously along with Jay and Pranay rubbing her palms. The girls were horrified due to her condition and started fanning her face for air.

In these 3 months Akshath formed a different bond with Piggy which he thought he couldn't with any girl in his life. They were like a Tom and Jerry constantly at each others throat. Akshath liked Piggy as a friend and a sister. Slowly Akshath also became like an annoying brother to Piggy constantly asking her favors in matters related to Sanjana and his assignments.

Piggy was unique in her own way. She was loud, tomboy types, not afraid to speak her mind out, threatening and warning others if needed. Basically she is the rowdy of the group which made Akshath her frenemy (friend+enemy).

Jay was very worried about her as he has a little crush on her and he realized it recently.

But seeing her in this state everyone was worried and started asking what actually happened once she started feeling a bit better.

Piggy narrated the entire incident of and immediately all guys gave each other a knowing looks.

The guys eventually dropped the girls at the dorm and returned back to the apartment and sat in the living room.

"That bitch is getting out of hands Aksh. This time she literally harmed our group member our best friend. We don't even have a fucking evidence as that bitch is moving in shadows and playing smartly this time", said Pranay opening his mouth for the first time after the incident.