Chapter - 40

Sanjana's POV:

It was 10:00am by the time I woke up and saw Akshath playing with my hair and caressing my bare waist. "Hey, good morning Love, had a good sleep?", he greeted making me blush.

"Good morning!! Yes I slept well", I replied and cuddled into him some more.

"Aksh our group will be going out for dinner and you guys should see us off and drop us at the airport today. Okay?", I informed him and he responded with a yes mam.

We had our brunch and spent a lot of time smooching each other in the living room. The tv was playing in the background but we were in our own world refusing to acknowledge anything.

"Fuck baby you are more dangerous than alcohol. Jitna nasha tum se chad raha hay na, uthna nasha tho sharaab se bhi nahi chadtha aur tumhara nasha tho abhi thak utharne ka naam bhi Nahi lee rahaa", he said kissing my cheek.

(I get intoxicated by you so much that even alcohol don't have that power)

I bit my lip and blushed hard due to his words. We talked for hours about how he would visit me during holidays and stuff.

We then went to my dorms to pack my stuff that I am going to take home. Me and my friends packed and cleaned the entire room, showered and got ready for dinner.

 Me and my friends packed and cleaned the entire room, showered and got ready for dinner

Aksh messaged that they are waiting downstairs. We took our luggage bags along with us as we were leaving for the airport directly after dinner.

Guys helped us with our luggage and we soon settled down in the car driving to the dinner place.

We were having fun at the dinner ordering lot of dishes and sharing among ourselves. Its safe to say that me, Pranay and Karthik are foodies. Bless their hearts!!

"Umm excuse me", we heard a voice and saw 3 guys standing infront of us. "Hiii, I am Deepak, I found you interesting since you stepped in the restaurant. Can you give me your number? And my friend want the number of the girl beside you. We are not demanding but we are genuinely interested in knowing you", he smiled showing his dimples and asking for Sam's number as well.

My gaze immediately landed on Aksh who is fisting the empty coke can on the table with so much pressure that there is literally a dent in it.

As I was about to reject him but Aksh raised to his height. "What the fuck did you just say? You fucking find her interesting? do you even know if she had a boyfriend or not?", he roared and suddenly the attention of the entire crowd in the restaurant is on us.

Jay intertwined and asked deepak's batch to leave. "What's wrong with you bro? I just found her beautiful so I wanted to ask her number. Why are you involving in between?", that deepak guy seethed in anger. Oh god!! What is this? We want to have a peaceful dinner but now it turned into something else.

"You fucker, you are fucking asking my girlfriend for her fucking number and have guts to question me you asshole", Akshath yelled fisting Deepak shirt and shaking him like a rag doll.

"That beautiful girl can never go for such a guy like you. You are just a piece of shit and angry young man that's it", that deepak guy said making the situation even more worse.

Aksh's fist landed on that guy's face and soon fight broke out. "Sanjana, he is getting out of control. Go and stop him. Only you can do that. We tried to stop him but he is pushing us away", said Karthik slightly shaking me. I went numb and shocked for few seconds as I did not understand who is beating whom.

I immediately rushed to Aksh's side trying to stop him but they were all in a group, fighting. Aksh was surrounded by those 3 new guys whom he is beating up with Jay, Pranay and Karthik pulling each of them away from Aksh's grip.

Once jay and Pranay succeeded in pulling those new guys away from Aksh's grip, I straight away went to Akshath and hugged him. He was so high with the adrenaline rush that he just pushed me away without even glancing at me.

His gaze and aim directed towards those boys who asked my number. I saw a dangerous glim shining in his eyes which is thirsty to rip those guys into pieces.

I didn't know how I could stop him anymore. So I did something which I thought was right.

'I KISSED HIM'

I directly went towards him grabbed his collar pulling him down to my level with as much force as I can and kissed him not caring who is watching us.

while kissing him, I hugged him tightly preventing his body to move further towards those new guys.

First he did not understand anything and tried to push me away. After a couple of seconds when he realized that it was my lips kissing him he instantly responded pulling me close, too close and started kissing me back.

After a good 2 minutes, I pulled away, not sure if those guys escaped from Aksh's warmth or not.

I looked him in the eye silently warning him not to start anything again.

Everyone in the restaurant were looking at our little scene making my cheeks go red.

"Ummm, I apologize for the commotion, please continue", I said but they were all still looking at us making me embarrassed.

"Umm, he is sorry about the commotion as well", I apologized on behalf of Aksh.

"No I am not fucking sorry", he said making my eyes go wide.

"Ahhh he is feeling a bit unwell. Please don't mind him", I justified his actions.

"I am fit and perfectly fine", he responded making me want to bang my head against the wall.

"What? Haven't you seen a girl kissing her boyfriend ever? Go back to your own fucking dinner and continue with your good for nothing conversations", his voice echoed and everyone instantly looked away carrying on with their chatter like nothing ever happened.

"Aksh, you can't talk to people like that. It's rude", I scoffed.

He just held my hand and dragged me out of the restaurant and made me sit in the car. We are currently in the parking lot with me in his lap sitting inside the car.

"What would you have told the guy who asked for your number?", he asked. "I would have told them that I already have to boyfriend and I cannot give them my number and would have wished them best of luck in finding a new girl and best of luck for their future."

I think my answer did not sit will with him as he frowned at me with anger.

"What?", I asked.

"You don't have to be fucking polite all the fucking time", he said

"Fuck your empathetic or polite shit. You just have to tell them to fuck off and curse those bloody bastard fucking fucktards if some one comes to you and ask your bloody fucking number", I scrunch my nose due to all the filthy words coming out of his mouth.

"Okay", I agreed as I don't want to anger him any further. "I know you won't say those words", he rasped after a good 15 seconds gap. "Umm yeah I cannot curse them but I will let them know sternly or i will just give your number?", I negotiated stroking his cheek with my thumb. "Good enough", he agreed making me take a deep breath.

After a while our friends joined us and we started our journey to the airport.

My eyes started to water as I was leaving him even though he promised he would visit me. "Ushhh baby, will come and meet you. Don't cry. I promise", he said kissing my forehead.

We bid our final goodbyes and boarded the flight heading to our home.

Is he really going to visit me or is he not?

************************************

Hello lovelies, hope you like this chapter.

Please vote to my story for reaching wider number of audience.

Happy reading!!!
Byeeeee!!