Chapter - 49

Trisha's POV:

(⚠️⚠️⚠️ trigger warning)

I am on cloud nine. I was really getting high from some one else's pain and fear.

Some say I am psychotic bitch, some say am crazy and someone else say I am mad.

But what I say? Why not be a combination of all? Why can't I be all? That would be lot more fun.

I know I am not normal since my childhood. I was different from every one. I got high seeing someone suffer, when I see some one cry or when I torture someone. When they are in pain or when I take the most valuable items from them, be it their friends, favorite toys, books, hitting them or torturing them. Ahhh!! The satisfaction I get!! Couldn't describe that in words.

But out of all this, only one person made me feel normal. Only one person was brave enough to stand up against me and didn't take my shit.

A. K. S. H. A. T. H

I got his name tattooed below my breast.

He sure sacrificed his toys for me without even fighting me but at the same time, he never took shit from me. I used to fear his anger and that made me mesmerized. The girl whom everyone fears is now trembling infront of him!!

I was the psychotic one here. I steal or much less forcibly take valuables that I like from people and getting high looking at their miserable state.

So can you imagine my horror? Horror, when someone actually steals from the stealer or much less a valuable fucking possession of a psycho?

That's when I took matters into my own fucking hands. If I want, I can easily ruin that fucking bitch Sanjana for stealing my possession.

But the blood thrist is deeper than that. I want to annihilate, shatter and fucking wipe her existence out of Akshath's life. I want to fucking break her to an extent where she will not be able to collect her ownself.

She wants something that actually belongs to me since I was a child. How can she think that I would leave her after she fucking touched, kissed or much worse slept with what's mine?

She had my fucking possession, my valuable, a part of my life, my love..... MY AKSHATH.

That's when I decided that I would simply not just ruin her. I have something more in my store for her. She want what's mine? Then she can be my fucking guest!!

When I saw Akshath confessing his feelings to that good for nothing piece of shit, I decided what I would do to her. I formulated a plan, a plan which is complex, a plan which a genius can't decode.

A plan to destroy Sanjana Saxena.

No, I don't want her simply dead. I swore for myself that I would take her on a ride. A ride where she goes through series of emotions and those emotions which can cause her harm, self-lothe, hatred, betrayal or much worse, drive her suicidal.

I want to give her a gift that she wouldn't forget in this life time. And that gift would be Akshath's hatred.

I know Akshath all my life. The one thing he cannot bear is ignorance and betrayal. he would go bonkers for that shit. I will use that for my advantage in this game plan, get her tangled in this shit and put her in the point blank range of Akshath's hatred where he could shoot her with his fury.

For that, I decided, I want some leverage, a partner or someone else that could do all my dirty work with me being safe.

I started to think, think and think. That's when this genius idea got me in chokehold.