Chapter - 7

Sanjana's POV:

Sanjan's outfit for the day ^^^^^

I looked at myself in the mirror for the one last time satisfied with my outfit. Me and my friends started to campus after having a quick breakfast.

After few classes, I headed towards the auditorium. "Hey Sanjana wait", came a voice behind me making me startled. I turned back and instantly relaxed knowing that it was Pranay.

"Hello Pranay, how are you?", I asked him. "Oh come on Sanjana, don't be so formal with me. I am your friend right?", asked Pranay with a playful gaze.

"Yes, we are", I agreed as we both entered into the auditorium. I informed Pranay that i will be sitting with my friends. He nodded and left to sit at the back of the room.

I joined my friends and in the meanwhile I saw the same handsome guy entering. He as usual sat at the back of the room. My gaze automatically followed him until he took a seat.

Soon our professor came in and started the class. I heard some one calling me from behind. It was Hema, the girl I sat behind on the first day of class. She asked me for an extra pen. I turned back and gave her the pen and eventually my eyes followed the last seat. I saw him sleeping peacefully.

I turned back and focused on the class. As I was writing my notes, professor stopped teaching abruptly. I raised my head to look at him and his angry gaze was fixed on the last bench.

Oh-oh he is going to Wake him up, I thought internally. "Hey you, black shirt at the back", roared professor throwing a piece of chalk at him.

I winced at the sound and looked back. The handsome guy woke up and looked around wondering why all the attention was on him.

"Hey you, get up. What are you doing in the class. I have observed you taking rest in one of my previous classes as well. I left you that day considering it was the first class. But now it seems more of a habit and carelessness. Take out your notes and note down all the problems from the board", the professor ordered him with an angry tone.

He simply stood there and did not utter a single word. Atleast he would have apologized and said okay sir I will do that. But no he didn't. May be the professor was expecting the same thing that I was thinking because within few seconds his voice boomed across the auditorium.