Chapter - 59

Author's POV:

After spending a blissful night with Sanjana, Akshath wanted nothing more than just be there for her throughout his life. He wanted a peaceful and a happy life with her as she was the only one who brought him out of his comfort zone, made him realize the importance of love and friendship and she showed that she would always prioritize him over every one else. She erased all his fears and insecurities freeing him out of shackles that bound him to his past.

Even though people may feel or see that her efforts are way too less than compared to Akshath, they didn't know who she was with him.

There was a time where he got a high fever and she took care of him without even sleeping a wink for the entire night. She makes sure he eats on time every single day by checking up on him or feeding him with her own hands or sending food parcels to his office whenever he is at work. She makes him feel special even though there were thousands of guys that are dying for her attention. She makes him feel valued, irreplaceable and precious. She even told him that she was proud of him when Aksh was desperately trying to hear those exact words from his parents which he never got to hear. But she always recognizes him, his work, his efforts and his love.

This made Akshath genuinely feel attached, attracted, possessive and obsessive over her. He loves her to no extent and for her he would do anything in this world which means even forgetting and punishing his mother.

After spending the Saturday morning with her, Aksh said that he would have go to his house to finish something which was left incomplete and Sanjana understood his inner meaning and requested him that she would join him. Although Aksh was a little skeptical at first, he couldn't resist her puppy eyes so after getting ready and having a heavy breakfast, they started their journey to his parents house.

Once they reached Singhania's Mansion, they saw Meera Singhania chilling in the lawn with her friends, completely unaware of the events that took place with Trisha and Rathode organizations. She didn't even know that Trisha was married. Rehan Raichand, Trisha's husband did not allow Trisha to have a mobile phone which left Mrs. Singhania completely clueless about recent events that took a complete U turn.

Aksh and Sanjana went towards her and Akshath was raging like a mad bull as he did not expect something so low from his birth mother.

Before Aksh could say something, Sanjana's voice reached everyone's ears.

"How do you feel Mrs. Meera Singhania?", was the first question Sanjana asked.

Meera Singhania was stunned to see Aksh and Sanjana holding hands together and standing in the lawn before her and her friends.

"Umm...., he...hello Sanjana, Ak...Akshath, when did you guys arrive?", Mrs. Singhania managed to stutter and looked equally shocked as she didn't expect the young couple to still be together even after her master plan.

"Yes, any problem you got there?", asked Akshath as he was fuming inside.

"N...Noo why would I, I... Mean why will I ha..have a problem?", Meera Singhania rushed out the words and suddenly coughed.

"What happened aunty, are you alright?", asked Sanjana to which Meera Singhania nodded and started fanning her face with her hands. "It's just too hot you know", Meera Singhania commented to cover up her stunned and shocked aura.

"Oh wait a second", Sanjana left Aksh and came back with a glass of water which made Aksh even more mad as he did not like Sanjana caring for his biological mother.

Shocked and stunned faces with sudden gasps were heard as Sanjana splashed the glass of water forcefully on Mrs. Singhania's face.

Akshath was amused and trying to hold on to his laughter as he did not expect his sweet little Sanjana to be this violent.