Chapter - 41

Author's POV:

Summer holidays passed by in a flash. The girls went on family outings, shopping, spa, movies and trips.

As promised Akshath visited Sanjana 8 times in one month. He used to visit her every 3 days. It was the most insane thing he has ever done for anyone in his life. He even used his private jet when there were no last minute bookings available.

The girls packed their stuff again and were already at the airport bidding good bye to their families as their second year of college is going to start in a day. They boarded the flight and soon landed in the Delhi where Aksh was already waiting for them.

Sanjana rushed to Akshath once she saw him leaning against the car and waiting for her. "Umm, fuck I missed you", said Akshath kissing her.

Akshath dropped them at the dorms and left for office. He spent his whole summer holidays either travelling or working. He used to spend his holidays working on projects, gaming, softwares and he used to fly to Mumbai to meet her whenever he felt like it.

Girls sorted out their dorm and by the end of the day, they were exhausted. They soon slept away after dinner.

(First day of second year)

"Can you believe that we are actually seniors now, yohoooo", exclaimed Tara squealing with excitement.

"Yeah, 1 year passed away in a flash", agreed Sam and Sanjana. Piggy was in her own world as she did not like waking up early for college.

Even though their classes starts at 8:30 this year, they went 30 minutes late as there would not be anything going on except introduction.

The boys did not attend the college considering it's the first day and nothing much would be taught.

All of them have separate blocks now based on their courses. Their subjects were also different expect maths -2 and some programming language. They only have combined classes for those two subjects in the auditorium. They all went in separate ways promising to meet at the cafeteria by lunch time.

Sanjana's ECE block is just beside the freshman block. Hence she doesn't have to worry much to search for her classes. As she was crossing the freshman block, she was suddenly dashed into someone making her almost loose her balance and fall on her face.

The person stabilized her by wrapping his arms around her body. Then she saw a guy probably the same height as Akshath looking handsome and dashing as ever. But not more than Akshath.

The guy was mesmerized by Sanjana's beauty. Wow, she looks like an angle and so soft!!! That person thought for himself.

Sanjana immediately separated herself from that guy who was staring at her. "Hi, I am Kunal. I am a first year student. Sorry about that, I was checking my timetable and didn't see you there", he said scratching his neck.

"Oh that's alright. Welcome to the campus. I am Sanjana nice to meet you", she introduced herself. Even her voice is beautiful, damnnnnn!! Kunal thought still staring at her.

"Ahh the pleasure is all mine. I am actually from ECE branch engineering", said Kunal filing more information.

"Oh am in second year of ECE by the way. If you need any help please let me know. Bye", said Sanjana and left for her class hurriedly leaving the starstruck Kunal.

Kunal saw an earring and an envelope lying on the ground. He took her earring smiling at it and stored it in his pocket as her memory. He doesn't want to give the earring back to her. He wanted a chance to talk to her again and got it now due to the envelope lying on the ground. He quickly took the envelope thanking his stars for his luck today.