- College -

"I can't believe you're gonna be going to college soon." Riley sighed, sitting on the side of Val's bed.

"I know, this is all so sudden and I'm leaving here soon. I mean, it's a good opportunity but I'm leaving everything behind." She leaned her head onto the blondes shoulder.

Then the tears came, and before Riley even knew it she was crying.

"Oh Riley, don't cry." The blonde tried stilling her sobs, but the feeling of knowing her girlfriend was leaving soon had her on edge the entire week.

Val pulled her into a big hug, they remained there while she began to calm down. Worry still on her mind, but piece more evident.

"This is hard, but for us I don't think it'll have to be that hard." Val replied as she pulled away from the girl, slowly looking into her eyes.

"Of course it would, I would still continuously miss you, all the time." Riley replied, looking a bit offended.

Val couldn't help but chuckle a bit, feeling nervous as her cheeks turned a dust red.

"That's so sweet dear! I now you would, but uh, I guess I got off on the wrong page didn't I-" she started, scratching the back of her necks little as a sweet smile returned to her face.

Riley gave her a confused look, wondering what more she would possibly have to say.

"I guess, what I meant to say was, well you can say no of course. But I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?"

The blondes face turned from sad, and numb to a suprise in a matter of moments.

"Is that even a question?! Of course!!" Riley pulled her into a tight hug, crushing the girl.

Val chuckled lightly."that's good to know!"