Chapter 1

(Ashlyn POV)

I had just closed my locker and turned around to see Aiden staring at me. He wasn't smiling. That was really weird and made me feel uncomfortable. I almost never saw Aiden stop smiling, especially when he's looking at me. He looked like he was debating whether or not to do something. I had to end the awkwardness.

"Um, Aiden? Are you okay?" I asked.

He sighed and grabbed me by the waist. He asked the craziest question ever.

"Can I kiss-"

Luckily I was able to squeeze my arm out and cover his mouth. I cut him off.

"No!" I yelled.

Why did he choose to do this in public, the middle of a highschool hallway of all places?!

He lifted the arm wrapped around me and pulled my arm down, the one holding his mouth.

He immediately took a chance and kissed me. I was dumbfounded. I found myself closing my eyes. The kiss lasted like 10 seconds. He snuck his hand a little under my shirt and held my waist. WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING? He finally let go and I realized my arms were above my head, being pinned by Aiden. His hand was still holding my waist. He gave me the most devious, mysterious, flabbergasting, HOT face. His eyelids were so low. He looked so calm and still, the tiniest smile was on his face. Not like his usual creepy smile, but a calm and delicate one. I stared at him like I was petrified, honestly I was. His red eyes looked horrifically beautiful. My face was as red as a tomato. I realized I was admiring him and had to stop myself. I do NOT like Aiden. Never did, never will. He suddenly dropped everything he was holding and looked bamboozled. I ran away while I could, half the hallway staring at me. Did they all see what happened?