Chapter 14

(Short chapter kinda)

(Aiden POV)

We hung out for a bit and played some games. Then it was time to discuss what movie to watch. The majority voted for horror. We found a good horror movie.

"Ashy," I said, "Want to make popcorn?"

"Okay," she responded.

I walked over to the kitchen and opened the cabinet with popcorn in it.

"Can you put this in the microwave?" I asked.

"Sure" she replied, "What do I press?"

"Popcorn three times, then start."

"Okay."

I noticed Ash looking at some pictures on the fridge, one was a picture of me, that I apparently looked good in since she blushed at it.

"You look nice."

"Thanks." I say before kissing her cheek.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Says Taylor as she and Logan are watching us. "Popcorn almost ready?"

Me and Ash blushed when we looked at them.

"Uh huh!" I say, trying to end the awkwardness.

"Good," Taylor says, laughing.

(Ashlyn POV)

We walk to the living room and I sit next to Aiden, placing the popcorn down. I leaned on Aiden as Loki and Rose cuddled up on Aiden. Even Carrot came and laid on me.
As we were watching the movie, a jump scare came and I jumped in fear. I had an instinct to hold Aiden's hand.

"Are you sure you want to watch this?" Whispered Aiden.

"Of course. I'm fine, Aiden." I replied.

"Okay.." he said.

I struggled to watch the rest of the movie but it felt easier knowing Aiden was there. I was petting Carrot and the scarier the movie got, the harder I pet him. I didn't even realize I was doing it, poor thing. I was shaking a bit when I felt Aiden's arm wrap around me. I calmed down.

"Aww," Taylor said, as she quickly snapped a photo.

The movie finally ended and I prayed I wouldn't have nightmares. I mean, I can handle nightmares but I don't want anyone to catch me shaking.