Chapter 20

(Short chapter)

"Oh my gosh! My baby has a boyfriend!" Said mom.

My dad looked like he was still trying to process this while my mom was just so excited. I knew this would be awkward.

"So that's why you got really close with him." Said dad. I nodded.

"Everything is good? You're okay with it?" I asked my dad. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"As long as he cares for you and protects you. And respects your boundaries. And doesn't do anything extremely physical until the appropriate age. And-"

"Dad!" I yelled. "I get it."

My mom smiled at me super happy.

"Come on, let's go talk." She said, dragging me up the stairs. She yeeted me in my room and threw me on the bed. And made me sit.

"So how many times have you kissed?" She asked. I was still dumbfounded after she yeeted me on the bed but managed to get back into reality. I pulled out my fingers, counting each time I kissed Aiden on the lips.

"1..2..3, 4.." I said, "Four times on the lips. So far."

My mom dropped her jaw, still smiling.

"I always knew you two had something," she said, "The moment I laid eyes on him."

I blushed a bit. I hate how blushing is uncontrollable.

"Did you sleep next to him on the sleepover?"

"Dad told me to sleep next to Taylor," I said, "But I forgot and slept next to Aiden."

My mom couldn't stop smiling. Then her smile turned into a happy grin.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him."

"We decided to start dating on the night of the sleepover." I said, looking anywhere but my mom's eyes.

My mom looked at me and was about to speak when the doorbell rang. Me and mom ran down the stairs to see who my dad opened the door to. Of course, standing on the porch was the blonde and rich psycho himself. 

Aiden.

"Hi!" He said.