Chapter 9

(Minor swearing :3)

(Aiden POV)

Wow. She did it again. But it was in front of everyone. No one said anything for a while. Just a bunch of jaws on the ground. There was only one thing that was said.

"Bold." said Tyler.

"Happy?" said Ashlyn.

Taylor nodded her head. Everyone went back to what they were doing, except far more awkward. I tried to concentrate on what Ash was saying but I was just still processing what happened. A long time passed.

"FUCK."

Everyone turned their heads to Taylor. She doesn't curse that much so it was surprising.

"What's wrong, Tay?" asked Tyler. Taylor laid her head on her knees and replied.

"If I had taken a picture of that, it would've been way better to post than the one before."

(Ashlyn POV)

I rolled my eyes.

"You had your chance. Sorry, Tay." I said. Taylor looked so mad.

We heard someone coming up the stairs. My dad opened the door with quite a concerned face.

"Is everything ok? I heard yelling and...maybe a slight curse." He said, looking at Taylor. Taylor smiled, embarrassed.

When everyone left, I found Aiden's hoodie lying on my chair. Again. This dude is either really forgetful or he's trying something. Anyway I had another long session of just sniffing that hoodie until I couldn't smell it anymore. This was probably my favorite hoodie he has, the red one with the smiley face. It looked really cute on him. It was already late and I had completely forgotten to tell Aiden about the hoodie in the phantom dimension. I'd give it to him tomorrow then.
I threw on a green shirt and my headphones, grabbed the hoodie and went downstairs.

"Another one?" asked Mom. She was talking about the hoodie, I think. I nodded.

"He keeps forgetting." I replied. I grabbed my thermos and hopped into my dads jeep. At school, I found Aiden by his locker.

"You forgot your hoodie in my room. Again." I said.

(Aiden POV)

WHY, ASH, WHY???

Ash was holding my hoodie that I left in her room again. I mean, it's only the second try, right? I'm doing this again. She would look so cute in my hoodie. I wish she would just put it on. But I don't want to rush her. I nodded at Ash with an awkward smile.

"Thanks, Ash." I said. I reached out for the hoodie. Ash's eyes widened. What was she looking at?

"Those are some big hands you got there, buddy." She said, I looked down at my hand. I laughed a bit. I've known my hands are pretty big ever since I was young. They are pretty big, aren't they? Compared to Ash's, they certainly are.

(Ashlyn POV)

I was rushing down the hallway when Logan bumped into me. They his papers fell on the ground. I felt a minor sense of deja vu. (Logan and Ashlyn first meeting) I picked up the papers and gave it to him.

"Not again." I said, laughing. Logan looked at me, a surprised look on his face. I stopped laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"I've never seen you laugh before."

"Oh. Yeah well, I guess meeting Aiden had an impact on me, haha."

He looked at me and smiled. Seriously? I can't talk about Aiden anymore without them thinking about our kiss. Well, kisses now.

"Look, I need to know the answer to this so I'm just gonna ask," said Logan, "Are you and Aiden dating or not?"