Chapter 12

(Minor swearing)

When Loki finished eating, he ran to Aiden and snuggled with him on the couch. So cute. Carrot laid under my feet. Rose climbed on the table.

"Hey, Rose. Off." Said Aiden. She immediately listened. Wow, is Aiden a cat whisperer or something?

"What do you want to watch? Horror?" He asked.

I hate horror. But I didn't want to say so and be a wuss.

"M-maybe we should wait for the others."

Aiden looked at me and smiled.

"Okay, Ashy."

Rose climbed on the couch and snuggled with Aiden. These cats LOVE him. He must be a cat whisperer. When we went to see stray cats, there were like twenty around him. We were all so confused but it all makes sense now. Or maybe they just like his smell? I don't blame them if that's the case. He smells magnificent. Although I didn't smell it around the house.

"Want to see my room?" He asked.

I nodded. "Okay."

Ben stayed downstairs, on his phone.

Aiden just said the word "off" and both Loki and Rose immediately freed him. Loki followed us upstairs. As we were going up the stairs, I noticed an elevator in the corner of a hallway.

"Why do you need an elevator?" I asked.

"It goes underground." He said.

"What's underground?"

"I'll show you later."

Upstairs was a huge hallway with dozens of rooms. I was staring at the sight when Aiden grabbed my hand and led me to the other side. I blushed a bit. He let go of my hand.

"Sorry. Am I crossing your boundaries?" He asked. I smiled.

"Aiden, fuck those boundaries. We've been way closer than that." I said, grabbing his hand.

He blushed really big. He led me to a door with smiley face stickers on it. He opened the door to a room twice the size of mine. When I walked in, I immediately smelt Aiden's smell. I saw polaroids and pictures EVERYWHERE. Him and Ben, the group and lots of pictures of me and him. Then smiley face stickers. He had a P-C.

"You play on P-C?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied.

There were some posters of famous hockey players. He had a walk-in closet. There were lot's of hoodies in there. He loved hoodies.

"It gets pretty cold downstairs at night. You can wear a hoodie if you want." He said.

That would mean I could smell it all night. I walked it to the closet and picked out a red hoodie with a big smiley face on it. It looked similar to the one I gave him today at school, except this one had the word "haha" on both arms. I put the oversized hoodie on. When I walked out, Aiden smiled really big, blushing like crazy. 

"Good choice," he said. He gave me the hoodie I gave him today and asked me if I could put it back in the closet. I did. He opened the door to his bathroom and he was right, it's way bigger than the one downstairs. I noticed another door in the bathroom. I opened it and saw another bedroom.

"That's Ben's room. We share a bathroom." Said Aiden. I turned around to look at Aiden. He smiled at me.

"You look really cute in that hoodie, Ashy." He said. I blushed. I walked over to him and gave him a peck on the lips. He grabbed my waist and kissed me again. We walked downstairs, Loki following.

What took you two so long? Signed Ben, with a smirk on his face.