Chapter 17

(Aiden POV)

"So this happened overnight?" Said Tyler. While they were sleeping, me and Ash literally started dating.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said.

Everyone was excited and happy for me and Ash. They've all been waiting ages for this. I'm pretty sure Tay and Ty made some kind of bet on it. We told Tay not to post this because our parents could potentially see it and we wanted to tell them ourselves. As everyone was packing to leave Ash came up to me, holding the hoodie she wore last night. I told her she could keep it and kissed her on the cheek.

"Gosh, get a room." Said Tyler. Taylor rolled her eyes and nudged him which started some argument that most of us ignored. I saw Ash put the hoodie back on and walk home. Why do I have so many hoodies for someone who's never cold? I should give them all the Ash, she gets cold easily.

(Ashlyn POV)

I walked home with Aiden's hoodie on, sniffing it the whole way home. When I opened the door, I didn't see my parents anywhere. I heard yelling in the basement and dropped my bag to go check it out. I went downstairs to see my parents using the old ping pong table for once.

"Hey, Ashlyn!" Said Mom.

"Hi," I replied, "W-what's happening?"

"One second, honey." She said as she got her head back in the game. I sat on a couch and watched them have fun. The game finally ended. My mom won. My dad looked at me.

"Where did you get that hoodie?" He finally asked.

"Oh..it's-um-Aiden gave it to me."

My dad didn't look so pleased while my mom had a huge smirk on her face.

"So there's nothing going on between you two?" She said. I started to blush.

"I have homework to do." I said, uncomfortably, as I left the basement.

I turned my music on and started practicing for my dance competition. I got a text from my friends, Taylor asking if we could hang on Wednesday. That was the day of my competition. I told them and they all wanted to watch it. I went downstairs and asked my mom.

"Mom, can my friends watch my competition on Wednesday?"

"Sure, they can."

I told them they could and they were all really excited. I've never danced in front of them so it would feel kind of awkward but also nice at the same time.