WELCOME

Kim Na-bi, a fiercely determined young snowboarder, has just achieved her goal of joining Japan's national snowboard team.

While training is rigorous, Na-bi finds herself unexpectedly crossing paths with another elite athlete-Yuki Ishikawa, the star player of Japan's national volleyball team. Their worlds collide when Na-bi's coach, an old friend of the volleyball team's coach, arranges for the snowboarders to attend one of Japan's volleyball matches. Though their worlds are different, there's something magnetic about their meeting-a blend of competitive spirit, mutual respect, and a hint of something more.

This story is not a simple love story, but a journey of self-discovery, resilience, and the courage it takes to truly embrace life.

Kim Na-bi

Kim Na-bi is a snowboarder who has recently joined the Japanese National team. She is 25 years old. Her nickname is Chō.

DISCLAIMER

- This is a fanfiction and should not be taken seriously or literally. It's purely for fun and creative expression.
- I've only recently started following Yuki Ishikawa and the entire Japanese volleyball and snowboarding teams, so many details may not be accurate compared to real life. In fact, many aspects (such as matches and competitions) are entirely my own inventions.
- I will try to do research to blend real events with fanfictional ones, but please keep in mind that is still a fanfic.
- The story takes place a year after the 2024 Paris Olympics, and I will change Yuki's journey in Italy in this story.
- Please refrain from posting any hateful comments towards the story or the characters. I am, of course, open to constructive feedback.
- I apologise in advance for any grammar errors or any other mistakes that may appear in the story.
- May contain mature themes such as strong language, smut etc.
- Any mention of songs, lyrics, and images is for artistic purposes only. All rights to these copyrighted material belongs to their respective owners.

Enjoy!