25 - S.

Warning: smut

Yuki slid my skirt off, lifting one of my legs onto his shoulder before looking up at me.

The raw desire was written in his gaze. "You're beautiful, Nabi."

I could only stare down at him, my lips parting as my breaths grew shallow. My chest rose and fell, feeling as if the air between us had thickened, charged with tension.

Without breaking eye contact, he started teasing me with soft, light kisses  on my inner thigh really close to my core, and then he dropped his mouth between my legs.

"Stop teasing me please Yuki" I breathed out

I felt his smile against me. "Be patient, Nabi."

Then he undressed me completely, leaving me in nothing but his jersey.
He took a moment to look at me, running his tongue over his lower lip before leaning in to lick my arousal slowly teasing me more.

I inhaled sharply at the touch, tugging at his hair, pulling him closer as he kissed the center of my core, he let out a low growl and he pulled away to look at me, his lips and chin glistening with my arousal, and said, "Nabi, I should tie those hands of yours up sometimes."

"If you decide to make me cu-" I began to say, but he cut me off when he sucked my clit and I threw my head back.
"Nabi, look at me, I want to see you while I make you come" I obeyed, lowering my gaze with my mouth open, moaning mess as he continued his assault with his tongue while his hands went to my thighs to keep me still.

My whole body tensed with pleasure.

I stiffened when he put two fingers inside me slowly, he moved them while flexing them upward against my walls.

I began to feel my body tense up, so close to the edge, Yuki felt it too so he started sucking and stroking my clit until I came as I clutched his hair tightly and stared at him with my mouth open, unable to make a sound.

He then stood up and kissed me, letting me taste myself, before picking me up in his arms.

I pulled back to look at him with a scowl. "You're still dressed."

With a half-smile, he set me down on the bed. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched him as he undressed.

"I like the way you're looking at me, Nabi."

"How am I looking at you?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Like you're waiting to be fucked all night," he said with a smirk and blushing cheeks.

I smirked at him, "I like it when you talk to me like that."

"Only for you," he replied, grabbing my ankles to pull me to the edge of the bed before flipping me onto my stomach with my knees bent. I barely had time to react before he put it inside me.

He stayed still for a few seconds, allowing me to adjust to his size, before he began to move slowly.

Oh my...

"Now be a good girl and try not to make too much noise before the people in the next room hear us," he said as he pulled his hips and snapped them forward, skin slapping echoing around the room.

I was trying to keep my moan down, but it was getting really hard to hold back while he  was slowly pulling out before thrusting hard back.

My every nerve was on edge.

And then he started pounding me making me look at him using one of his hand on my hair to tilt my head toward him.

"You look so good right now" he groaned.

I started feeling my body tightening around him, I was so close.

He felt it too so he pulled out and flipped me with my back in the mattress, his jersey rode up exposing me naked.
He kneeled in front of me as He lined himself up before pounding me hard while he rubbed my clit.

The waves of pleasure made me shaking "Yuki, I-I'm so cl-"

"Shh I know, now keep your pretty mouth quiet" he murmured, his thrust getting rougher and sloppier.

"Oh my... fuc-" I moaned loud before he covered my mouth with his hand, muffling my screams of pleasure as we came together.

He waited me to stop trembling by giving me small kisses. When I managed to control my breathing I turned to look at him with a small smile. He smiled back at me "this is just the beginning, are you ready?"

Oh god... never been so ready

————————————————————-

Sorry for this chapter, which might be a bit short. It was my first time writing a smut chapter .

I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to let me know what you think!

Enjoy!